Bunions

[iB] Relaxed but effective.

Halgrave   

Are you wanting to play Squad with iB members?  Tune in on 3/17 at 1800 PST and I'll be on, SLing my rear off.  For those who get on before that time-get on US#1 so it can be nicely populated when we do this, please.  This is not an official iB event, but a notice of activity on the server "US#1 High Fps Low Pop".  Feel free also to add me on Steam as "[iB] Halgrave".

Bunions   

Some good Scrimms with FUBAR and CML this week (thanks gents) have us fired up and ready to go for round one of the tournament on Saturday the 26th at 1730! I will update this thread with the Twitch info prior to start!

ThyWeeBo   

I would like to take this opportunity to officially apply to iB. SO far i have had a exceptional time playing with he likes of Karmakut, Coco, Vasquez, Shark, muff and ole boy BUNIONS. Please let me know if you require any additional info - i'm glad to help however possible. TAKBIR~

Hey [iB],

I've played & talked to most of you on discord already, but I would like to officially put my name in the hat. I've had a lot of fun playing with you guys & I enjoy the mature, fun experience that [iB] brings. I have a lot of experience playing as a SL & working with others constructively in combat. I like to joke around, but I can easily turn off the switch and get serious when needed. I've played a bit with Karmakut,  and he introduced me to this group. I look forward to getting to know you all and I hope I will see you on the battlefield!

-BigJimmyHD

Below is a fun moment I had playing with Karmakut--

--

Edited by BigJimmyHD
Accidentally submitted :)

Bunions   

A few updates...

Our follow up round in the march tournament vs a talented HSG unit:

Hard fought matches there!

Server has been updated to 50 slot and has moved into the General server tab - will update OP.