1.Jump over the fence without getting a full-length.

2.The sighting system for GL and RPG PR-style (Maybe it could be like that: Toggle MouseWheel to on\off and scroll to change range).

3.The ability to reload from the enemy or enemy ammobox, if you have the same weapons.

4.Partial destructible: very annoying situation when you shoot out of the window, with the initiative, but tango kills you — in fact your barrel sent to the windowsill.
Destructible is to breaking away a small piece around the window or wall when you shoot.

5.Low quality texture of vegetation in the distance.If you have the optics or binoculars, you can see the enemy from afar and immediately. In reality it is not so. Of course, optimization is very important, but the problem also exists. And it is very, very strong effect on the gameplay on maps with desert terrain.

6.Coupled mags for AK - option to balance the M4 and AK 74. In reality, it is constantly used by militia or para-military organisations. So, why not?

7.The names of the members of your squad on the map without OnMouseOver. It accelerates the search for a man shouting: "There is a whole squad on me!"

8.Injuries affecting the mobility and accuracy: annoying when a wounded enemy kills you turned around or ran, wounded in the leg.

And you wait for something like that?

Edited by BrossParavoss

1. Some kind of vaulting confirmed.

2. Confirmed.

3. Possible for unconventional forces, but chances are very low. Conventional forces never do it in reallity.

4. Weapon collision will be implemented.

5. Good idea.

6. No, only in pathetic games and movies.

7. Indication of speaking player would work better.

8. On the way.

4. Weapon collision will be implemented.

But this feature could be usefull.

6. No, only in pathetic games and movies.

Cmon, bro! Watch live-movies from Donbass and you will see this.

7. Indication of speaking player would work better.

Also good idea!

8. On the way.

Very nice!

But this feature could be usefull.

Sure, but partial destruction with such level of precision would be really hard to implement.

I've seen it even earlier, on photos from A-stan and Chechnya. It looks cool and you may find it very convinient, until you've got first misloading round, because of sand, dirt or deformation of feed lips.

Sure, but partial destruction with such level of precision would be really hard to implement.

I have many times when I'm shooting from house and enemy killed me. It was almost CQB. I'm talking not only about close position to wall, you could be deep in the room.

I have many times when I'm shooting from house and enemy killed me. It was almost CQB. I'm talking not only about close position to wall, you could be deep in the room.

This guy is pretty slow,but sigle mag is still will be reload faster.If you know how to do it.

Stupid as 'water bottle and blue tape' silincer.Or PSO on AK.

p.s. Тебе не помешало бы побывать в Армии. Поймёшь смысл многих вещей,так же его отсутствие во многих вещах.

Дам подсказку - спаривание магазинов запрещено,но если очень хочется,то можно.Только за это будеш отвечать ты и,возможно твое подразделение.

p.s. Тебе не помешало бы побывать в Армии. Поймёшь смысл многих вещей,так же его отсутствие во многих вещах.

Дам подсказку - спаривание магазинов запрещено,но если очень хочется,то можно.Только за это будеш отвечать ты и,возможно твое подразделение.

Это уже врядли, к сожалению.

It is unlikely, unfortunately.

Edited by BrossParavoss

The issue where the weapon barrel stands out of walls or crates if you stand directly at the wall/crate/whatever has to be fixed pls.

Это уже врядли, к сожалению.

§1 Language & Legibility
Please post only in English. Non-English content (including non-legible content) may be removed. If you see someone posting in another language because s/he apparently does not speak English, please report their post - if you can, you may reply in their language to explain their question, but please do translate their and your message so it can be reviewed by the Moderation. ‘Hiding’ insults in non-English posts will be punished harshly. Posts written largely in ‘leetspeak’ or full of spelling / grammatical errors may be treated like non-English content. This rule does not extend to PMs.

§1 Language & Legibility

Please post only in English. Non-English content (including non-legible content) may be removed. If you see someone posting in another language because s/he apparently does not speak English, please report their post - if you can, you may reply in their language to explain their question, but please do translate their and your message so it can be reviewed by the Moderation. ‘Hiding’ insults in non-English posts will be punished harshly. Posts written largely in ‘leetspeak’ or full of spelling / grammatical errors may be treated like non-English content. This rule does not extend to PMs.

http://forums.joinsquad.com/forum-3/announcement-1-forum-rules/

Copy that.

Copy that.

I am not aware of a Russian-speaking users thread -- perhaps you could make one! We have other ones such as French and Turkish; a Russian speaking thread would be a very welcome addition to the community forums here!

I am not aware of a Russian-speaking users thread -- perhaps you could make one! We have other ones such as French and Turkish; a Russian speaking thread would be a very welcome addition to the community forums here!

Excuse me, in what category we could make a thread?