Brune

Hello from behind this keyboard!

Hey All,

I thought I would introduce myself. I am a new developer on Squad. I don't really tweet a bunch but my twitter is @mjbrune. I've worked with Unreal Engine 4 for almost 2 years now. I'm glad to see such an awesome community built around an already fantastic game. I look forward to making the game even more amazing.

Thanks,

Michael Brune

A new developer? SWEEEEET!

It's awesome to see staff growing at your most favourite dev company

May I ask what you're specialized in/what your role will be mainly?

Welcome!!! :D

Sweet as a Nut!...Welcome to the familia mate...

2years working with UE4,Helleluyah...We gonna see some major performances tweaks,lol!!.

Can't wait to see what you got for us!. :D

A new developer? SWEEEEET!

It's awesome to see staff growing at your most favourite dev company

May I ask what you're specialized in/what your role will be mainly?

Welcome!!! :D

Looks like Brune is a programmer http://mjbrune.itch.io/did-he-die

But would like to hear more story from our new dev;)

Welcome buddy! Hope you will enjoy your new team, game and of course us, community :)

Welcome there Brune, care to share some more info like where are you from, and on what project did you work before?:)

Welcome. Great team of devs you've just joined. Looking forward to your contributions to the game.

Welcome . From what i see you are a developer. Good luck and hope you will do a great work

Welcome!!

Can I be a Dev? I installed the Unreal Editor!! I made a hill on my first test run PMSL  :lol:

My son makes maps/models etc in Roblox..he said he is gonna teach me as unreal editor looks the same.... he is 11...perhaps he should join?

I will make a map within Squads lifetime  :wacko:

Hey All,

Sorry for my late reply. Been a bit busy.

So for those who want to know a bit about me and my past. My previous position was at Auroch Digital working on Damage, Deformation and replication of Vehicles in www.darkfuture.info. Before that I worked with Mektek Studios on a Mech-like shooter specifically on the vehicle movement and physics systems. I have a few game jam games at www.mjbrune.org but honestly they suck. If you want the source code to any of those projects I'd be happy to provide it. Lastly on the side I am working on a game called The Away Team which is written in C++/Lua (not UE4) and published by CrackShell AB (The team who made Hammerwatch.) It's a small 2D game that the game is code complete on and is being worked on by artists and writers currently to fill in the gaps.

I hope to be a very valuable and long term asset to Offworld Industries. I've already been very impressed with the extensive work they have done with the engine and tools. It's really a great group of people.

Thanks,

Michael Brune