chronic

Where are the players?

81 posts in this topic

Hate to be a dick but is there anyway you guys can confirm players not using foliage exploit there?

I mean if I needed the attention for being a good player (without actually being one) I would use this exploit to hell and then just play normal when the AC comes claiming to have being legit all the time (if questioned) and then live of my reputation being a bad ass :P...

I'm saying that is fully possible. Happens in csgo all the time with players that cheated before and started being legit when they felt the heat. 

The bullshit alarm would go off when they drop from a consistent 30-4 down to 12-4, just as Anti cheat kicks in.

I mean sure, if you're naive or have 0 common sense, they might deceive you. 

If my performance starts going up once they implement anticheat, I'm gonna be soooo happy.

I've been busy at work, working 3 shifts. One more week and the first group of layoffs starts, I'm one of them so I'll have enough spare time till summer before the new contract we won yesterday starts :) Will have to fill those days with a lot of Squad ;)

I think more maps or map updates is the answer.  I worry about this coming update if it doesn't have anything "new". 

https://steamdb.info/app/393380/graphs/

qfsDxxq.png?1

As I have said elsewhere, I am patient and willing to wait, when speaking for myself, but I fear that the momentum they have gained thus far will be lost. There are too many other entertainment options out there and the crowd is fickle. I realize vehicles will be a major boost at some point, but they too will come with a litany of problems on their own (jerk players and bugs) so that will be both good and bad. I am worried about long haul sustainability / grassroots growth. That chart is trending in the wrong direction.

I wonder is there anything we can do as devoted fans to help? Ideas? I have gotten 4 others to buy the game speaking for myself, but what can we do to boost player numbers and activity overall?

The bullshit alarm would go off when they drop from a consistent 30-4 down to 12-4, just as Anti cheat kicks in.

I mean sure, if you're naive or have 0 common sense, they might deceive you. 

It's pretty much a simple wallhack. You don't even have to frag much. 

You would be delusional if you thought that foliage exploits is none existing in clans  :wacko:

You would be delusional if you thought that foliage exploits is none existing in clans  :wacko:

I don't quite understand how the discussion of people cheating through foliage reduction and then stopping when AC comes in, led to that comment???

I didn't mention frags, walls or clans  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

I think it was a combination of wallhax and aim bot. My guys could see tracers coming from across the map and they were gunned down prone.

It ruins the rare scrimmage but not the whole game obviously. While there are probably plenty of guys doing the same thing in public matches, I was just being snarky.

Has there even been confirmation of ACTUAL aim or wall hacks for Squad or UT4 engine? I know someone going 30 and 5 is definitely suspicious but considering I'm not anywhere close to an expert player and I've gone 28/10 and close to that a few times being in a good squad on the winning team I would think it's definitely possible. Especially if someone has the DMR role and plays smart. My best ratio to date in Squad was like 28/8 on the forest map when I had the DMR and squad mates defending our position. Just saying. Are there actually aim/wall hacks out there for this game or are people just assuming there are? I honestly don't know. I guess I could do a Google search or whatever.

Has there even been confirmation of ACTUAL aim or wall hacks for Squad or UT4 engine?

Not gonna post any of the thousands of videos - simply put: Yes.

The division beta was out so many were playing that. It was a 3 day beta.

I don't quite understand how the discussion of people cheating through foliage reduction and then stopping when AC comes in, led to that comment???

I didn't mention frags, walls or clans  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

I don't know.. I just want this AC out so I can stop "hating.."

I'm avoiding the game to wait for more content so I won't get bored of it before it gets really cool.

If content is what keeps you interested, you might be facing a real problem once the game hits Beta.

Gameplay is what should keep you interested, not the "new content". 

If people is playing this just because it is new, then the game will face a serious issue down the road.

All them saying waiting for AC just seems like an excuse. You no doubt die and the first reaction is to blame a cheat and not yourself.  In 200+ I have had one or two games, but some of you make out every game is full of them.

If content is what keeps you interested, you might be facing a real problem once the game hits Beta.

Gameplay is what should keep you interested, not the "new content". 

If people is playing this just because it is new, then the game will face a serious issue down the road.

Can't really blame people when the game is in its bare bones state. They helped fund the game, and now they're waiting for content. Not everyone really wants to be a beta tester and there's no harm in that.

Can't really blame people when the game is in its bare bones state. They helped fund the game, and now they're waiting for content. Not everyone really wants to be a beta tester and there's no harm in that.

That´s paradox, everyone who gave money knows that they are an ALPHA tester...

For me personally, I play a few nights a week to see how teamwork and coordination is progressing. When I notice that it is not then I quit and wait a few more days. Last Friday I led some great squads and we did work. Really made me want to keep playing. Last night, when 5 out of the 9 guys in my squad don't have mics or don't communicate and fail to even try to work with the squad and are obviously only after kills yet are so bad they can't kill anyone then I am forced to take a break.

Newb Infantry SL in dire need of R&R. 

That´s paradox, everyone who gave money knows that they are an ALPHA tester...

Yes, but not everyone wants to alpha/beta test when they get bored of the current content. Don't get me wrong, I'm playing but I can understand people that would rather play other games in the meantime.