chronic

Where are the players?

81 posts in this topic

Is it just me or has anyone else noticed a big decrease in players on servers these past 10 days or so. I can feel a specials song coming on...

Peeps waiting for next update. People getting bored. Some new sex tape I've not heard about?

What's going on?

Some new sex tape I've not heard about?

I heard it's two devs, one of them looks like a Pokemon in a batman costume.

Link!

For my community it was the huge increase of exploiting and hackers that just made it boring not being able to trust anyone. The new AC will certainly bring us back.

Those are still pretty good number´s I think, the game´s EA is out for about 1,5 Months now and we did not see a lot of new content as of now. I believe we will see a huge increase of players again, as soon as the first "bigger" content update will hit and that squad will go up in the top sellers again as soon as vehicles are out. :)

Dont worry. New update soon and then player numbers will rise again. Try playing PR. Up to 600 at peak times! 

I believe people are waiting for new content!

I haven't noticed that much decrease in players. There are still so many full servers that it's hard to get in from time to time.

Link!
*psssht*

cjThwG2.jpg

...that's all I got... I NEED TO LEAVE NOW, YOU HAVEN'T SEEN ME!

Nobody worrying. As a general observation I'm just saying it's been quiet this past week on the servers list. We've been solid pretty much all the way through.

Squad4Life. :)

[...]

[...]

Isn't there always a new on? ;)

Personally I must say that I don't really see a decrease in players, but I tend to stick around only a handfull of servers and they are basically full all the time anyway, so I might not notice it.

I'm avoiding the game to wait for more content so I won't get bored of it before it gets really cool.

Party @ Blitza's.

Still waiting for my invite.

Hope all is well m8. Remember Papa chronic is here if needed.

Party @ Blitza's.

Still waiting for my invite.

Hope all is well m8. Remember Papa chronic is here if needed.

I managed to escape the decorating by going back to work - 4 days of painting killed me off. Left helpers there to finish this week  :lol:  :lol:

I'm expecting to be back on Squad on Saturday, with the usual fan club following

with the usual fan club following

Parole officers coming round to take your tag off or smth?

People are waiting for new patch

Yeah, the hype train is picking up speed now. Choo choo!

Waiting for anti cheat. Played a clan scrimmage and the other clan went 22-1 or so consistently. Seems legit.

Waiting for anti cheat. Played a clan scrimmage and the other clan went 22-1 or so consistently. Seems legit.

Shame. Swing by the Community Clan Fight Night one week for some legit multi clan battles. Info in the events section.

Shame. Swing by the Community Clan Fight Night one week for some legit multi clan battles. Info in the events section.

Hate to be a dick but is there anyway you guys can confirm players not using foliage exploit there?

I mean if I needed the attention for being a good player (without actually being one) I would use this exploit to hell and then just play normal when the AC comes claiming to have being legit all the time (if questioned) and then live of my reputation being a bad ass :P...

I'm saying that is fully possible. Happens in csgo all the time with players that cheated before and started being legit when they felt the heat.