Ghaztehschmexeh

Developer Diary - London Trip

Antol   

Thx for clearing this out @Motherdear.
Maybe there will be same story like Forest map? Who knows :)

There is too much tease and trolls here. Update is coming. I can smell it.

Karm   

The things they told us that they have planned is crazy... Can not wait! 

SHARE PLZ, people want to know these things :ph34r:

Pyle_DK   

Stop the teasing, I will turn all crazy, go out of my good mind, your trolling me!!! Cant take it!  :blink:

No whait give me more!!  :P

IRONXBAY   

A quick note here, Silent eagle is one of our truesky test maps, and is not going to be a map, it is literally just a reused terrain for truesky testing.

Silent Eagle is one of my all time fav PR maps.. just to be able to run around on it in Squad.. ahh please!

Silent Eagle is one of my all time fav PR maps.. just to be able to run around on it in Squad.. ahh please!

Indeed, silent eagle is just so awesome....

We need more maps with Germany in PR :P

Well as there were lots and most not coming for a year or two ill talk about one cool feature that I am looking forward too. 

http://puu.sh/mU9YO/1dbd758f6b.jpg

In this image they were showing us the cloud and lighting system that they are looking at. All dynamic so when in a jet or heli you can fly through the clouds etc. As you can see its very cloudy, so under is then very dark. 

Just another small but effective bit of tech to help with the overall experience with the game.

Well as there were lots and most not coming for a year or two ill talk about one cool feature that I am looking forward too. 

http://puu.sh/mU9YO/1dbd758f6b.jpg

In this image they were showing us the cloud and lighting system that they are looking at. All dynamic so when in a jet or heli you can fly through the clouds etc. As you can see its very cloudy, so under is then very dark. 

Just another small but effective bit of tech to help with the overall experience with the game.

4yQQWUc.jpg

​Thank you

Karm   

Not impatient at all, just curious, but when you say "in a year or two", would that be befóre they release the 'finished' game, or some time after its release? In other words, do the devs expect their game to release after two years, or is the release sooner than that content? In yet other words, will they be holding off the release until everything they want to add is in it; or will they just add the core features and get the game release-ready, to add extra content, mechanics and features later on?

Not impatient at all, just curious, but when you say "in a year or two", would that be befóre they release the 'finished' game, or some time after its release? In other words, do the devs expect their game to release after two years, is the release sooner than that content? In yet other words, will they be holding off the release until everything they want to add is in it; or will they just add the core features and get the game release-ready, to add extra content, mechanics and features later on?

From what I gather they are not 100% sure when the full game will be ready. Maybe 1 year maybe 2-3 who knows. The reason for that is the team is new, growing and learning rapidly. They are also working out what they need to do to achieve to make it 100%

Some of the features they mentioned to me might come after the full release. Some before. Its just hard to tell. But I get the impression that 1.0 would have everything they want, planes, tanks etc before the extra enhancements come.

Karm   

From what I gather they are not 100% sure when the full game will be ready. Maybe 1 year maybe 2-3 who knows. The reason for that is the team is new, growing and learning rapidly. They are also working out what they need to do to achieve to make it 100%

Some of the features they mentioned to me might come after the full release. Some before. Its just hard to tell. But I get the impression that 1.0 would have everything they want, planes, tanks etc before the extra enhancements come.

Can't wait. But I gladly will. :)

I noticed TrueSky in your files in the pic. Does that mean that TrueSky is integrated in Squad now or is the file just there waiting to be integrated? I sure hope it's in Squad already. I watched a  guy implement it in a game and it was pretty quick and easy. Then comes the adjusting for your taste depending on the map. TrueSky is really spectacular and would love to see Squad once it's implemented!

Jensens_Range? It sounds interesting, now I'm curious   :D  

That is the training map we already got in Squad!  :P

I noticed TrueSky in your files in the pic. Does that mean that TrueSky is integrated in Squad now or is the file just there waiting to be integrated? I sure hope it's in Squad already. I watched a  guy implement it in a game and it was pretty quick and easy. Then comes the adjusting for your taste depending on the map. TrueSky is really spectacular and would love to see Squad once it's implemented!

Naa thats coming. They are playing with it at the moment.

Ah poo! Tell them to stop playing around with it and start integrating it into Squad! Them bunch of kids!  :P Oh well, at'least it's coming.

Thanks for the info!  ;)