Ghaztehschmexeh

Developer Diary - London Trip

Pic #3 and #4 is train yard on fools road. Looks like the object offset left from the center is an overturned truck.

What do i win?

can you just update the game?

Can you just never play and only work?

This kind of comment kills developer interaction for everyone. And it makes me angry.

Stop this nonsense.

be patient.

realize work = force x distance, and distance can only be covered through the passage of time.

Looks like you guys had fun!
Wish i would've been able to visit, but the plane-ticket was not especially in my budged last month. :D

And dayum, i really want a "Squad" Tshirt now!

May or may not be collecting reference photographs. ....

Do I spy a scoped Nagant? You big tease guys.Quote

Scoped Mosin-Nagant*. Nagant had no part in designing the rifle, it's only called Mosin-Nagant in the west because it borrowed some unessential features from Nagant's designs.

"Can you just never play and only work?"

You said you would be updating the game every month, just cut be bs already. You guys have alot to do, what does that to have with their freetime? just keep ur deadlines straight and fix the game, people will stop play eventually, cus as of now you can only play "casual" its like in csgo where you could go search for a casual game, its so worthless, you wanna earn something, get a rating system or a rank system, SOMETHING. its not like i havent been patient, and they shouldn't rush things aswell, absolutley not.

Just getting frustrated and tierd of that kinda bullshit, better  say that you will patch the game in 2 years instead of having a deadline that you cant hold.

Oh my god, you can always head over to the BF or COD, and maybe you're just not the type of player who should participate in an alpha project. you probably also set an alarm clock for Christmas morning so you can cut up your gifts up immediately, and if they are not ready for you under the tree, you will threat your mom with a lawsuit. take it eeeeeasy!  :D

"Can you just never play and only work?"

You said you would be updating the game every month, just cut be bs already. You guys have alot to do, what does that to have with their freetime? just keep ur deadlines straight and fix the game, people will stop play eventually, cus as of now you can only play "casual" its like in csgo where you could go search for a casual game, its so worthless, you wanna earn something, get a rating system or a rank system, SOMETHING. its not like i havent been patient, and they shouldn't rush things aswell, absolutley not.

Just getting frustrated and tierd of that kinda bullshit, better  say that you will patch the game in 2 years instead of having a deadline that you cant hold.

They said sometime this week there will be an update or sometime beginning of February. This week is not even close to being over yet! Calm down dude! Some of us members have been here since Squad was first announced and have waited way much longer for updates. So be patient please. We all want to play the update, but nagging at them won't make it come any faster. It'll be ready when it's ready. They are working hard as it is trying to fix bugs, server issues, and etc. Also, crap happens and there will be delays! We don't want a super buggy and non playable Alpha 4.  These devs are human beings that have a life too and are not robots or miracle workers.  :angry:

Okay, I'm done!  ^_^

"Can you just never play and only work?"

Just getting frustrated and tierd of that kinda bullshit, better say that you will patch the game in 2 years instead of having a deadline that you cant hold.

"Keep your deadlines straight" you clearly don't have a clue about game developement. You can't just set a deadline in stone when any number of bugs could completely throw it out of the window.

Don't be so ungrateful these guys already dedicate a massive chuck of their time to this project, often sacrificing their social lives to provide us with content and regular updates. They are also working their arses off as we speak to try and fix the performance issues we have all been experiencing.

If you want some sh***y ranking system go and play COD or CS:GO... It ain't happening. Frankly I think you need to work on your patience and stop whining like a little kid. You don't see anyone else here stomping their feet complaining.

Maybe RPK-74? But this scope seems different...

Probably the 1P78 Kashtan.

"Can you just never play and only work?"

Just getting frustrated and tierd of that kinda bullshit, better  say that you will patch the game in 2 years instead of having a deadline that you cant hold.

Jesus dude, we get it. We've all been waiting patiently for a major update for over two months now but we're not actively crusading against mods and devs. People won't stop playing this game eventually, people like you will stop playing this game eventually, which is something I think ALL of us will look forward too. Nobody wants a ranking system, and if you want it then CS:GO or Insurgency is your game, not this. 

This is why we can't have nice things. 

Meh, there's always a couple of man children in all facets of life. Thankfully they're the minority here.

Fool's Road is looking good  :wub: I'm like a child before christmas, sitting here day and night waiting for the content update :D 

Lets talk about the awesomeness in these photos... :)

RQFqRjU.jpg

W1ai21S.jpg

Very exciting to see some new art/environment assets coming down the line. This terrain can make for some interesting combat engagements. I'm thrilled to see more.