Sign in to follow this  
Mad Ani

Hello from Mad Ani in the UK

Hi guys,

I've been playing SQUAD for almost 1 month now. I've got over 110 hours in the game. Think it's better to say hi now lol.

Got into FPS back in the days of DOOM, Quake & Duke Nuke Em, then got on to Black Hawk Down, Joint Operations, JO Escalation, Battlefield 2, BF2142, BF3, BF4 and finally... FINALLY there's a game that's keeping my attention... an alpha game that's not even finished, which is already showing up a lot of AAA games.

It takes a lot for me to get into a game, but when I find the right one, I stick to it. I also played EVE Online for 5 1/2 years. So SQUAD has impressed me a lot and I'm sticking with it.

Day 1 in the game, I went straight to Medic, then Day 2 I was squad leader. Majority has been SL though and teaching the new guys.

Met a couple of jerks trying to antagonize others with their local crap talking/stalking/goading you into wanting to shoot them (we need the mute button! lol), guys moaning about stuff and not shutting up or blatantly TKing. I've witnessed 2 hackers so far, actually it was day 2 with nade spammers. It worried me, but so far most of it has been pretty good.

Played in a fair few servers, Exodus UK, RIP, BVAR etc.

Quite impressed US guys can play in EU servers too without much lag at all.

Over the weeks of playing I've had about 40 people adding me to steam and always joining my squad. It's nice when you start to recognise the regulars and it's a cool feeling seeing the same players.

Anyway, I just wanted to say hi. See you on the field!  ;)

Steam name = Mad Ani

Pleased you enjoyed your time on the UK servers, they are quiet popular!

Welcome to Squad and it's ever growing community!

See you around!

I've been under your lead before a couple of times now, and it was a blast!

First time i joined you were SL with the Medic kit and i was like "oh boy" this is one of them unorganized ones. But i was proven wrong.

It's quite funny to see your history of games, seems a lot of us went down the same path.

wintski haha hi mate, I know you tooooo!

Quicksilver yo yo yo! Actually I was given SL position when I was a medic, as I never mix the two together. Either I'm leading and placing rally points/FOBs or I'm chilling out and being crazy medic reviving everyone in the fire fights.

I've already bumped into a clan I was with back in Joint Ops days, small world indeed this here interwebs!

Glad you enjoyed the games with me. It's all about objectives and fun!  :D

Not really 'squadlike', but you're story takes me back to Counterstrike 1.3 till 1.6. Just playing the one server with the same people over and over :P.

It was nice back then.

NB. Welcome!

Join me in game and find out, we get very mad in both aspects... angry mad and crazy mad!  :blink:  :angry:  :D  :lol:

Did you play EVE? I know your name from somewhere... unless it was someone else called mad ani ;)

haha yes that was me. Broadcasting the biggest fights from nullsec in EVE Online.

I joined a random server the other week, 2 guys started talking to me then and asked the same thing.

I gave up streaming EVE 2 1/2 years ago now! You sang EVE songs right and was a DJ on EVE Radio? I recognise your face.