Very often community ask the DEVs to add in SQUAD any special forces with special equipment. It would be nice to see in SQUAD the commander of faction, who had opportunity to raise 2-3 limit squads to special level.

Recon squad, Assault squad, Heavy squad...etc. which is more convenient.

In the future this possibility can provide some discipline: if you want to upgrade, do sometning for team or commander. Think about this social trick.

Thousand times discussed even in PR.This game isn't about this.

Do you really think that DEVs add RPG26 each RU rifleman instead reflex sight? I don't think so...

This idea could solve the equipment problem and bad discipline, when squads don't do anything useful. 

In PR we have a lot of limit kits, that we can take just typing a large group. Often it very useless, cause newbie takes some limit kit and fool away...

So what are you trying to say?

Guys, you can start thousands of threads, telling stories about critical role of reconnaissance, forward observing and supporting fellow infantrymen. But the real reason is that you just want to be distinguished boonie hat bad ass with swag silenced gun, not like this cloned dust eating cannon fodder.

Do you really think that DEVs add RPG26 each RU rifleman instead reflex sight? I don't think so...

Probably.I don't care to much about it.

Didn't about reflex sights BTW.

This idea could solve the equipment problem and bad discipline, when squads don't do anything useful. 

In PR we have a lot of limit kits, that we can take just typing a large group. Often it very useless, cause newbie takes some limit kit and fool away...

So what are you trying to say?

It's won't solve problem of lone wolfing.Maybe even encreace it.

Guys, you can start thousands of threads, telling stories about critical role of reconnaissance

Not in this game.

Guys, you can start thousands of threads, telling stories about critical role of reconnaissance, forward observing and supporting fellow infantrymen. But the real reason is that you just want to be distinguished boonie hat bad ass with swag silenced gun, not like this cloned dust eating cannon fodder.

I just want to diversify infantry: at this moment we have US-doctrine squad, when playing by Militia or Russian forces...It's not good.

Why? If we have more discipline and coordination we have more profit.

Just because you will face problem of stat grinding then.It's actually worse,that's some single guys lonewolfing.

I just want to diversify infantry: at this moment we have US-doctrine squad, when playing by Militia or Russian forces...It's not good.

derail2.jpg

Just because you will face problem of stat grinding then.It's actually worse,that's some single guys lonewolfing.

derail2.jpg

Various factions can have various special -squads and special different kits.

For US it can be a 6-rounds GL, for RU it can be RPO-A flamethrower, for example.

By this feature we have company manager (ротный), who can manage squads: some of these need to more firepower, some need more hand grenades to assault a point. 

At THIS moment. It is too early, I'm sure devs will find the way to make every factions unique, not only aesthetically.

Various factions can have various special -squads and special different kits.

For US it can be a 6-rounds GL, for RU it can be RPO-A flamethrower, for example.

By this feature we have company manager (ротный), who can manage squads: some of these need to more firepower, some need more hand grenades to assault a point. 

Never heard about M32 was so much special.It's used only by USMC(Not army),and it's maybe 2-3 per company,which is like 2 or 3 Russian companies.

RPO - well,it's Special just because used by diffirent military branch.But,but I'll like to see this as attachment to regular ground forces.But it's definitely not SF.

Damn dude,you have to learn military terms at least.It's called Company Commander.

But also - you will create another problem.

For example - "I am commander,I like 1 or 2 squads.I'll give them all cool stuff.About all rest - I don't care about them,they will get nothing."

The super special green beret silencer squads would mostly attract people who have neither discipline nor wish to cooperate with their teammates. I have seen 'special' squads in PR many times, and they almost never work. 'Recon' has became a synonym for 'I wanna snipe 360 all day from a hill (or spend the game waiting for a sniper kit)'. 'Special forces' stands for 'people wasting tickets and assets by attempting extremely risky or downright crazy maneuvers with squads made up of 13 year olds, cause they wanted to be cool'.

I have no reason to believe that it would turn out differently in Squad, which is going to have a larger playerbase than PR ever did, ergo more 'special' people. Even without the special forces gimmicks believe me, we will have plenty of SF themed squads doing very little for the team each game.

I'd rather not.

special-forces-officer-child-costume-bc-

The super special green beret silencer squads would attract people who have neither discipline nor wish to cooperate with their teammates. I have seen 'special' squads in PR many times, and they almost never work. 'Recon' has became a synonym for 'I wanna snipe 360 all day from a hill'. 'Special forces' stands for 'people wasting tickets and assets by attempting extremely risky maneuvers with squads made up of 13 year olds, cause they wanted to be cool'.

I have no reason to believe that it would turn out differently in Squad, which is going to have a larger playerbase than PR ever did, ergo more 'special' people. Even without the special forces gimmicks believe me, we will have plenty of SF squads doing very little for the team each game.

OMG, it's not for recons only! How about some big guns?

Or if I'm assaulter, I don't need a smoke grenade or shovel, I need extra ammo or extra hand granades!

special-forces-officer-child-costume-bc-

If that was a class with this as an in-game model I would play it all day every day.

BANG! BANG!!! YOU'RE DEAD!!! :ph34r:

OMG, it's not for recons only! How about some big guns?

Or if I'm assaulter, I don't need a smoke grenade or shovel, I need extra ammo or extra hand granades!

Your lack of faith in smoke grenades is disturbing. They are probably the most useful tool for attacking enemy positions right now. Shovels are used to dig through enemy emplacements.

I think it has been mentioned that we may get some variation in the kits, like each kit having a few different loadouts but definitely not in the near future.

Never heard about M32 was so much special.It's used only by USMC(Not army),and it's maybe 2-3 per company,which is like 2 or 3 Russian companies.

RPO - well,it's Special just because used by diffirent military branch.But,but I'll like to see this as attachment to regular ground forces.But it's definitely not SF.

Damn dude,you have to learn military terms at least.It's called Company Commander.

But also - you will create another problem.

For example - "I am commander,I like 1 or 2 squads.I'll give them all cool stuff.About all rest - I don't care about them,they will get nothing."

Don't care how it realy names or how reality is. This is a game with balance and anarchists.

If you're Company Commander, first of all you must choise good SL, who can push to the next point, SL who can defend or counter-attack points and than, choise some support squads, who cut off enemy forces from point.

excuse me,who?

SQUAD is a infantry based game, using infantry based tactics and equipment, if you want to name your squad NAVY SEALS and fuck off to some corner of the map and start gunning down the other team as they leave their main base I don't care, so far I've seen a few squads naming them selves recon and going deep behind enemy lines, I've seen it work once or twice when they held their fire and reported back what they saw. Recon and such can be done without the use of special Recon based kits.

SQUAD is a infantry based game, using infantry based tactics and equipment, if you want to name your squad NAVY SEALS and fuck off to some corner of the map and start gunning down the other team as they leave their main base I don't care, so far I've seen a few squads naming them selves recon and going deep behind enemy lines, I've seen it work once or twice when they held their fire and reported back what they saw. Recon and such can be done without the use of special Recon based kits.

"Recon squad" - is not main thing, what I want to say. Plz, read what I said before.

What happens when a guy goes commander and just gives his friends the special toys to play with instead of the uber leet squad actually doing shit. Giving somebody some new toys isn't going to make them a better player. If you want to play special op 1337 pro sniper recon mcdeath then make a squad named SF instead of requesting special toys and just play that way (you'll be disappointed because most of the suicide tactics you'd expect from SF are hard to actually pull off).

Getting some people cool new toys makes people want to either teamkill them for their gear (through that isn't a thing in this game so that is ruled out) or constantly try to get said cool gear (look at snipers). It doesn't help the diversification of ground troops because SF usually aren't in normal combat situations as they are usually deployed on spec ops missions which this game isn't about (go play Call of Duty or Battlefield to customize your gear and be 1337 spec ops).

Oh and think about the limited time that all the devs have to spend on things like vehicles, weapons, factions, actual gameplay mechanics. And you want to be the tiny kid who wants his own leet set of tools and wants them to spend manhours making those special toys instead of actually improving the game.