Kalbouneh

New system advise

No. You just CAN'T compare a PC based on HDD and a PC with SSD :D :D

Believe me you'll be dependent on SSD since the first time you'll turn your PC on, and the first time you'll start Squad and see how fast it is.

you are rightttt lol i got the computer and im getting it organized and stuff, but woww you wont know what a SSD until you try one hahaha 

the computer is super fast everything just perfect. 

ill hook you gentleman with some pics soon. much love

woww you wont know what a SSD until you try one hahaha 

the computer is super fast everything just perfect. 

ill hook you gentleman with some pics soon. much love

Yep. You won't be able to use a PC without a SSD now. Where you used to switch on your machine and go and get a drink while it booted you won't even make it to the kitchen door now. SSDs help unlock the latent performance that's already in your PC but was held back by the time it took to drag data off HDDs.

It's really nice to know we all helped get you sorted and you're pleased with your purchase. Please don't take to much judgement of your machines potential from its performance in Squad. I am sure it will perform very well but it should have more to come once the game is better optimized. You'd be better to gauge your machine's performance with finished titles from your library for now.

Yep. You won't be able to use a PC without a SSD now. Where you used to switch on your machine and go and get a drink while it booted you won't even make it to the kitchen door now. SSDs help unlock the latent performance that's already in your PC but was held back by the time it took to drag data off HDDs.

It's really nice to know we all helped get you sorted and you're pleased with your purchase. Please don't take to much judgement of your machines potential from its performance in Squad. I am sure it will perform very well but it should have more to come once the game is better optimized. You'd be better to gauge your machine's performance with finished titles from your library for now.

yes sir your completely right i just push the power button 5 seconds and windows is ready amazing,

im really thankful and pleased many thanks to all of you guys without your help i would have been lost :)

roger that i wont mind couple of settings on low as long it runs smooth and looks good.

just tried project reality and everything maxed out not a single stutter so amazing comparing to what i had before lool

The best settings I have found at the moment on my 780ti (similar performance to a 970) is everything Epic except shadows on medium, turn off in game MSAA and FXAA but switch them back on again in Nvidia control panel under Manage 3D Settings creating a profile for Squad. When the game gets better optimized I'll try and push my render resolution up to 150% but for now am sticking to 100% and 90deg FOV. Running at 1920x1080 for reference.

The best settings I have found at the moment on my 780ti (similar performance to a 970) is everything Epic except shadows on medium, turn off in game MSAA and FXAA but switch them back on again in Nvidia control panel under Manage 3D Settings creating a profile for Squad. When the game gets better optimized I'll try and push my render resolution up to 150% but for now am sticking to 100% and 90deg FOV. Running at 1920x1080 for reference.

im sure it still looks good with your current settings, cant wait to try out squad 

now i got to start learning about the nvidia controls :) 

There you go guys some pics sorry for the bad quality and bad angels 

im using my 32 inch hd ready LCD Samsung TV connected with an HDMI cable.

2wemnvb.jpg

11vmbcz.jpg

2d7eg0i.jpg

154wtpt.jpg

13ypkxy.jpg

oqje3p.jpg

2ugfcz4.jpg

That looks sweet. Get that mic plugged in soldier so you can talk back to your squad.

Using a 32" HD LCD TV is not the best. They just don't have good enough refresh rates and are really pixelated at close distances. I'd really recommend you get yourself a decent gaming monitor in the future.

nice ! are you happy with the performance?

yes sir the performance is great so far from using windows to gaming, i have only tested project reality at max and its super

still didn't get squad to see how it perform

i have tried war thunder also max settings very smooth.

the only games i will have is PR & squad ,gta 5 for lspdfr 

and a flight simulator (prepared)

That looks sweet. Get that mic plugged in soldier so you can talk back to your squad.

Using a 32" HD LCD TV is not the best. They just don't have good enough refresh rates and are really pixelated at close distances. I'd really recommend you get yourself a decent gaming monitor in the future.

roger that sir :)

yeah even the TV resolution is not that great i will sure need a better monitor 

I LOVE building PCs :wub:

Very nice one ideed !

thank you bro :)

Looks nice man, very clean looking build. It should be pretty quiet as well right? Also, if the cable is long enough, plug the headset at the back (less interference and noise in the signal).

Looks nice man, very clean looking build. It should be pretty quiet as well right? Also, if the cable is long enough, plug the headset at the back (less interference and noise in the signal).

thank you sir , to me i consider it built by you  many thanks for your help.

yup its pretty quiet the graphic card fans dont even move under heavy gaming :). the case vents & fans and the fan cooler are doing a great job.

yeah the cable is long enough i will hook it from the back thanks for the advise.