Sign in to follow this  
osmannoah

Predicted Updates

Ranking system no
Vehicles and animation rework is a long way a way, devs confirmed on reddit.

What I'm guessing
- Russian optics(Kind of 50/50 on this)
- New static objects for maps; More Houses, containers etc
- Optimization for certain things.
- Ticket bleed being fully implemented again.
- Miscellaneous fixes, like the super soldier crawling that occurs sometimes.

Topic title changed from ALL CAPS. Please do not ALL CAPS your thread titles.

§4 Thread Titles
Please name your thread appropriately; the subject title should sum up / explain the content in the thread. If you fail to name your thread properly (such as ‘Hey!’ or ‘Check this out!’ or ‘Help!’), we will either rename or lock the topic. Repeated offense may lead to infractions. The practice of using CAPITALS only in your thread title is not allowed and will be edited or the thread will simply be deleted.

Do you guys think there will be any new cool updates coming up like new ranking system or vehicles! :o

No ranking system (most likely ever), No vehicles yet - expect them in 6 months.

Maaaaybe a breacher class with a shitgun? Just speculating.

seems like a very long way off, but i ain't complaining if we do get them out of the blue

Maaaaybe a breacher class with a shitgun? Just speculating.

lol it will be along wait for a 'shitgun' LOL!!

No ranking system (most likely ever), No vehicles yet - expect them in 6 months.

Really six months?! I thought they were shooting for the steam release but decided to push that back 1 extra month? As in we would be getting them this update anytime now. Could you perhaps link the thread?

Really six months?! I thought they were shooting for the steam release but decided to push that back 1 extra month? As in we would be getting them this update anytime now. Could you perhaps link the thread?

They might just be messing with us so they can give us a big suprise in the next two moths by rolling out a fully fleshed out suite of vehicles for the game, but I may be wrong.

Ranking system no

Vehicles and animation rework is a long way a way, devs confirmed on reddit.

What I'm guessing

- Russian optics(Kind of 50/50 on this)

- New static objects for maps; More Houses, containers etc

- Optimization for certain things.

- Ticket bleed being fully implemented again.

- Miscellaneous fixes, like the super soldier crawling that occurs sometimes.

Ah the super soldier crawl, now I know that it wasn't just me that saw people crawling like speedy gonzales.

Really six months?! I thought they were shooting for the steam release but decided to push that back 1 extra month

They did not state anywhere that it will be 6 months but I tend telling people furhter away dates because they'll stop expecting it so quickly.

And I am not expecting it will come within 2 months.

Or the revive teleport.

My teleport record was at least 600 meters. Died in the hills north of Mines, revive teleported me to a place in the north west, halfway up towards Hilltop... :rolleyes:

Or the revive teleport.

My teleport record was at least 600 meters. Died in the hills north of Mines, revive teleported me to a place in the north west, halfway up towards Hilltop... :rolleyes:

Well you clearly were to high on morphine´s to know that you in fact walked there mate!