Chuc

April 2015

Dat sexy RPG. I can't wait to be seeing this in Squad:

Lol, yeah that will happen if we choose to portray the fragmentation round realistically

Absolutely love the forest. I bet with a lot of fog effect, it wouldn't even be heavy on performance due to the short view distance.

Is UE4 powerful enough to support multiple view distances for a map? So that you can have a valley with a lot of fog, high vegetation and a low view distance, and then mountains above the clouds with only short grass, and when you look down from the mountains you see a layer of clouds like this:

974366233-main-chain-of-the-alps-inntal-

where the dense cloud forest begins.

I love Chrome dev tools! Click on the second arrow on "Join the Discussion >>"  ;)

ohmy.jpg

Damn it. I'll give up. Nice work though .. that HEAT round for RPG would indicate that there is something to shoot with it. :P

Edit. PS. Lol, that smiler face.

..second point. End of discussion

second >> point.

at the end of the page. :wacko:

I've been playin gat-dam wheres waldo with those pics all day...

Lol, yeah that will happen if we choose to portray the fragmentation round realistically

why wouldnt you guys portray the RPG frag round realistically in terms of damage it can do?

"ohmy" (file name) is right! fucking beautiful, amazing artists!

I love Chrome dev tools! Click on the second arrow on "Join the Discussion >>"  ;)

ohmy.jpg

because mini-nuke. realism over game play is not desired to 100% in this case. Everyone will hate it.

because mini-nuke. realism over game play is not desired to 100% in this case. Everyone will hate it.

ah, i didnt know it was that powerful wow