Chuc

April 2015

Great progress in every aspect of development. Imo best update so far! Cant wait for vehicles. I hope that you have a huge fun with them now.

Really great update news, the game is taking shape and thats really good to see. Cant wait to see more of the the kit system, medic features and of course vehicles.

That's a lot of stuff being implemented, I am loving the progress that is being made.

Light weight Chinese guy is the man...good work..

Also salute to Irontaxi,Merlin,Katarn,Motherdear,Bull, etc.

I already donate,so my next donation would be when you start with Foundraising.

Any info for starting date?

Salute from Croatia.

A little suggestion, for the pictures show in the update, would be great that if you click on it you would see a slideshow on the same page instead of getting redirected to the image link itself. I think it makes it more smooth if it is an in-page slideshow.

But regarding the actual message itself, pretty frikkin awesome! Keep it up boys!

In addition we are planning something very big towards the end of this month, so keep your eyes peeled for more media from us as well as on Youtube.

April or May? :unsure: cause nothing very big happened end of april that i know of. unless it is those sweet videos from youtubers i have watched.

Are those screenshots of the "forest test map", or are those Kohat screenshots?

I would assume they are the forest test map as that is what they say on them?

This is more progress then I've seen in any other update. Looks like the dev team is now in the zone.

Great work people, it's looks amazing and all the new stuff that been implemented is just great. Also the post said that something big is gonna happen at the end of the month. I guess it's a founders program or steam early access (amen). I'm so hyped right now OMFG.

Lol at the ;) at the bottom of the rpg picture! Looks like we're getting more content with each update, keep up the amazing work

Is there a video of someone shooting the RPG? I want to see it in action s2

Yeah in the ZTrooper's deployables videos if i recall correctly but the video is no longer available though

The key to that is to really take a close look at the second point. End of discussion

;) 

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..... I feel like this is a puzzle to be solved. But more likely I just can't read the obvious. 

Thanks for the update guys. Really nice seeing such solid progress on a month to month basis. Honestly, always have healthy skepticism of games getting off the ground just due to the inherit complexity of their production. But the solid progress that is consistently been made month to month by a volunteer team (with jobs and families none the less) is incredible.