Chuc

January 2016

I have yet to play a proper round of Squad in the last two months since the Steam Early Access release as I cannot run SQ very well, yet I'm so excited for the the success of this project you guys have come so far and made so much progress and made so many amazing models and maps and environments and ahhhhhhhh this is so good.

Fantastic update. This may quell the creation of some threads  :P

TrueSKY looks phenomenal as I thought it would. Really looking forward to seeing that implemented.

It all looks so god damn good!

Cheers Devs for the work.

Edit: I bow to you Bruno.

Really cool to see some more buildings in the game, it will definitely bring some new tactics and gameplay to the game!

I also like how clear and transparent you are in your monthly updates Squad, keep on doing a great work devs!

AND THANK YOU!

Wooahh! Everything looks amazing, this weekend is going to have Squad written all over it!

All hail mighty OWI !

KS-23... well.

Actually this is non lethal/lethal shotgun for Law Enforcements.Used for drop CS gas and non-lethal rounds.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/KS-23

It's actually not even combat shotgun.Just special weapon,for special purposes.

this doesn't fit the regular army concept.

All rest,pretty good.

KS-23... well.

Actually this is non lethal/lethal shotgun for Law Enforcements.Used for drop CS gas and non-lethal rounds.

I'm sure they know it, but do you see any other variants?

I cannot wait to see how the new smoke and muzzle flash effects will play into tactics and immersion. I'm very impressed with the muzzle flash effect, very impressive!