elobosna

Update delayed for one week

Yes, but we won't be seeing an update until next month so...starting Monday the changelog could come out anytime.

A whole month? gawd i cant wait.

A whole month? gawd i cant wait.

I said next month which will be tomorrow. Tomorrow will be the first day of February. At'least for me, I don't know where you're from.  ^_^

Note from my last post. starting Monday  the changelog could come out anytime.   ;) 

So in other words starting Feb 1 "hopefully" we will be getting a Jan recap. Later this week "hopefully" the update and changelog.

You do know that past monthly updates were released a few days into the month, so keep your panties dry.

I'm honestly worried that the Devs will get influenced by all those kids crying for the update. I know that a overdemanding, bitchy community can destroy games.

It's always just the crying minority that is the loudest.

Is there any update regarding vehicles after a whole month?

Patience young soldier! The devs are hard at work on recoding the vehicles. So currently a work in progress...possibly March or later???

image.jpg

I said next month which will be tomorrow. Tomorrow will be the first day of February. At'least for me, I don't know where you're from.  ^_^

Note from my last post. starting Monday  the changelog could come out anytime.   ;) 

So in other words starting Feb 1 "hopefully" we will be getting a Jan recap. Later this week "hopefully" the update and changelog.

I know lol, just had to throw that in there, you know!!! At least my post count will catch you :)

Someone said to me, we get

1. Vehicles

2. Anti cheat engine modifications since the devs already have one going last month :)

and those that are running the cheats ........ Oh boy your going to be disappointed.

3. New Weapons

4. Scopes

5. Sneakydude gets a special gun, since hes been bingo hacked :)

The hype Israel.

So NSA can see the hype's drone feeds?  ;)

THE NSA KNOWS WHATS IN THE UPDATE?!?!?  :ph34r:  :lol:

I wouldn't mind if nothing was added but some server stability, bottleneck removal/optimization, and an anti-cheat system....... foundation before features so to speak. Taking their time and getting it right, I have no problem with that at all. 

New deployables?!

Well no machine guns and a like. They work like vehicles but without motion forward or backwards.

I'm not stoked for this patch at all because that will just let me down. AC is the only thing the game is missing right now. Can't play this in it's current form.

I'm stoked for EAC, more optimisation, and more bug fixes.

Not that I had cheaters ruin my game, but we all deserve a nice fair game and it's nice that it's top priority.

Optimisation and bug fixes? You just can't get enough of them, can't you? That over matte new guns and factions, but if we do get them, well, I'm not complaining and I'm sure y'all wouldn't, but it's not like they're coming in next build. :P

EDIT: edited "shiny" to "matte" in a bid to become the absolute wannabe gun nerd

I wonder the dev's reaction to this topic...

"Poor souls, what have we done? We've created a bunch of crackheads squadheads!"

I hope the delay is related to EAC. It would be well worth waiting for, for me.

Yeah anti-cheat should be 1st priority imho. i stopped playing about 2 weeks ago because of the cheaters flood and waiting for the new patch.

Yeah anti-cheat should be 1st priority imho. i stopped playing about 2 weeks ago because of the cheaters flood and waiting for the new patch.

Yup I'm glad they've put it on the #1 priority a few weeks ago, we're really gonna benefit from it!

Really? I haven't banned anyone using obvious cheats in a couple of weeks... nor have I really run into the issue recently.