Sign in to follow this  
RaTzo

You Throw Like A Girl

We're going to need another medic in the Squad if we keep her. 

cmFnikMtAoYKc.gif

VOnJwnn21j2De.gif

I like the idea of being able to grab someone and throw them down or jump on top of them to save them. I'm thinking of on the front line when they are about to get shot you grab them and throw them under cover. 

I thought this thread was going to be about the occasional server lag that turns some of my throws in game from MLB pitcher to Girl Scout at the worst times. :D

That doesn't sound that bad of an idea, maybe a hardcore mode would have this in which you will be unable to survive after that explosion or have a certain percentage of surviving.

Yeah, like this suggestion isn't going to be used for extensiveness trolling and griefing. I can see it now; one person just running around grabbing people mid combat or pinning a friendly sniper to the ground. Do not even think of implementing this idea. You will instantly regret it. Just like the Pats instantly regretted their head-coaches suggestion to move the extra point line further away. Don't be like the Pats. Everyone hates the Pats.

The only thing I would like to see would be jumping on top of a grenade to save your buddies. I agree with Darth, actually being able to grab your teammates makes it too easy for trolls.

I thought this thread was going to be about the occasional server lag that turns some of my throws in game from MLB pitcher to Girl Scout at the worst times. :D

That's why I looked here as well.

The title reminded me of this video that one of our members posted about his amazing toss.

The title reminded me of this video that one of our members posted about his amazing toss.

LOL.  Was not expecting that.....

that vid,

those 3 didnt even know what hit them

Probably a good thing. That is one thing I like... is that other than admins, you cannot see who TK'd you.

Perhaps we need to get rid of team damage because of trolls too? 

Come on... server admins are for trolls. 

Or fix the throwing range. A little girl throw longer. I've killed teammates because I was thinking I would be able to to throw longer than 5 meters.

I noticed the same thing, i think its when you are crouched, pulling frag then stand makes it seem like your crouched still.

1. Try testing when crouched, pull frag, then stand then throw it.

2. Try testing when standing, pull frag, and throw it.

If not it maybe in the controls that lock as a short throw.