Annoying Rooster

Recommended Music you listen to for these games.

Don't know about you, but I love to have ambient soundtrack. I'm sure the developers are already working on their music, but occasionally you may finish watching a movie and happened to note a sound piece that you love and really fits with a game like this and end up listening to it as you play. Give me some input on what you enjoy the most to listen to.

My music <3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xPkr7U_6BNs

I always turn music off so I can hear footsteps and other sounds better. But if I had to pick a song, it might be "let the bodies hit the floor"!

Just like Red Orchestra 2 I turn off music when I'm in-game as I like to hear the atmosphere of the combat and environments. I do however love the PR menu/loading screen music, I also love the old Insurgency menu music too.

Thread moved to Off-Topic. The "Media" thread you posted it in is a sub of the Crowdfunding portion of the forum, reserved for promotional media etc.

As most of the answers above, no music during gameplay. it's hard enough hearing some people with all the firefight and ambient noises :)

i generally wont listen to music in PR and wont for Squad either (the only game i've ever played where i prefer no music), but if i were to listen to music it would probably be this

"Hennit kerrih" by Abu Ali