2016 BUILD Total Budget ($700)

CPU: Intel i5-4690k 3.5ghz 3.8ghz turbo quadcore
w/ Corsair H105 Liquid Cooler 240mm Radiator
GPU: GTX 760 2GB GDDR5
PSU: Corsair CX850M
MB:GIGABYTE D3 Z97 LGA 1150
RAM: 12GB 1600mhz Kingston
Case: Corsair Airflow 240

no, no build in existence can run this game flawless. That build will do decent and should be enough to get 60 FPS but not steady, expect dips to 40 fps in heavy firefights and weak servers.

Guest Cody

thanks for quick reply, ill assume that the game would once more optimized it'd run really smooth on that build. Plus it beats what i have now for sure getting 15- 20 fps

my build runs this game flawless on EPIC

intel 4790k OC to 4.4ghz

8gb DDR3 2666

gtx 980 x2

Windows 10

Well it won't run it flawlessly, but you'll be getting 40-50fps med settings at 1080p which is still decent I guess.

If it's a PC you're building, I'd suggest changing the cooler for something cheaper (Scythe has some great budget coolers) and PSU as well cause 850w is overkill. And invest the difference into the GPU, a gtx 970/r9 390.

don't fall for the people that say flawless and then they tell you hey look at my epeen rig..... Gonna give it to you straight 72 men server will make even the latest i7 and I don't care you can have 980ti in SLI, you will still dip below 50 FPS on occasions.

This has nothing to do with the hardware, most of the issue is that the game is in alpha and lots of optimization to be made in near future. I don't even play the game in Full screen because it activates usage on both GPU's and game starts to lag like crazy, then I gone the whatever screen choice is in the middle option, using only 1 GPU and all goes back to normal, steady 50-60 Fps on occasion goes to 45 FPS in heavy battles, but both GPU's working barely 30 FPS????  See the problem here?

The PC you have in mind will give you same performance as mine and I don't think my PC is weak....

Here are my specs:

- I5-3570 4.4ghz ( although there is no gain once you pass 4.2 ghz)

-R9 290x Crossfire

-Ram 16gb 2000mhz

-250gb SSD

Guest Cody M

don't fall for the people that say flawless and then they tell you hey look at my epeen rig..... Gonna give it to you straight 72 men server will make even the latest i7 and I don't care you can have 980ti in SLI, you will still dip below 50 FPS on occasions.

This has nothing to do with the hardware, most of the issue is that the game is in alpha and lots of optimization to be made in near future. I don't even play the game in Full screen because it activates usage on both GPU's and game starts to lag like crazy, then I gone the whatever screen choice is in the middle option, using only 1 GPU and all goes back to normal, steady 50-60 Fps on occasion goes to 45 FPS in heavy battles, but both GPU's working barely 30 FPS????  See the problem here?

The PC you have in mind will give you same performance as mine and I don't think my PC is weak....

Here are my specs:

- I5-3570 4.4ghz ( although there is no gain once you pass 4.2 ghz)

-R9 290x Crossfire

-Ram 16gb 2000mhz

-250gb SSD

Yeah I know most of the problem is already within the game itself its all you can expect from an alpha. I mainly wanted this build for this game what I get now is terrible so i'll have AMD and Intel rigs now. I plan on upgrading gpu in the near future as its not as much a problem right now. RAM isn't so much an issue either and basically we'll have similar rigs I only run a 120gb 840 evo as my main. A lot of what I got for the build was a deal therefore is why i'm going with that item such as the psu, can't beat $35 from best buy or $60 for a corsair h105. The build is strictly for gaming and was pretty budget friendly. 

I can tell you it will work flawlessly at 60 fps (i have 1440x900 monitor). It might get to 40fps sometimes but you will not notice. It won't matter much, it will all be fluid. All on epic except shadows.

I have

core i5 4690K

Palit 760 GTX OC 2 GB

8 GB 1600 DDR3

before i had phenom ii x4 960t and HD4870. Even OC to 4GHz and unlocked all 6 cores it made little difference. So i guess fx6300 acts same. I couldn't believe how better my rig became with this i5. I'm very satisfied. I suggest to go for it.

EDIT: oh, yeah, i have CM evo 212+...didn't even try to OC but could squeeze more out of it since temps are ok(core temps only get to 50-55 C)

i bought this game for my buddy via steam and he has a i3 540 2 core with 4gb ram and a AMD 280x 

hes getting a slide show.  I thought it would run.  Can you give me some tweaks to run it better?