lbdv

Vehicle List - Deployment

Are these vehicles still expected to be released gradually?

You're doing a great job, keep it up!!!

0ntucP7.jpg

7gOffzO.jpg

WG4p5iA.jpg

PS: Please add rappel option for transport helicopters or even, rappel / chute

fast ropes are usless 99% of the time because they are not as fast as landing and everyone bailing out.
you have to hover the chopper while everyone gets out one by one leaving the chopper exposed and just asking for an RPG.

although I've heard they are coming, they just are not that usefull imo.

fast ropes are usless 99% of the time because they are not as fast as landing and everyone bailing out.

you have to hover the chopper while everyone gets out one by one leaving the chopper exposed and just asking for an RPG.

everyone wants to be spiderman someday.

Easy RPG hits if people fast rope when it's not necessary ;)

It's not useless 99% of the time, especially not on urban maps. Very experienced pilots can land on almost every rooftop (but still, there may also be some where you can't land on at all), while some don't want to take the risk loosing the chopper while doing a kamikaze landing on a building or land in a tight alley way, so fast-roping would be safer. You could argue that you're an easier target for rpgs, but that rpg gunner would also still see you most of the time if you'd be landing on a roof, plus it's not like there are rpg gunners lurking for you in every corner of the map....

If you don't believe all those vehicles will be in, take a look at game project reality... it happen there and probably gonna happen here also :)

The only time I ever wanted fast-ropes in PR was when you had to drop a squad on the side of a very steep hill. Whilst all you had to do was hover close to the hill side, some hills were too steep for a damage-less drop.

i would think fast ropes could work if the trans heli is working with an attack Heli - AH suppresses the LZ with cannon and rockets and the UH drops off the people. Not sure how it would work in game, but it SOUNDS like it should work :)

Agreed, I'd rather make a fast landing to a safe spot than to hover over a hot-zone to allow rappelling.