Sign in to follow this  
RaTzo

The one thing that might make me play Medic less often

Hotel roof landing with a huey, evacuating 2 soldiers 0.5 seconds before the RPG hits the roof, flying away with a huge fireball in the background...

​https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7uW47jWLMiY

good memories of PR.... I WANT CHOPPAS!

Need mah A.W. Merlin HC.3 pronto!

merlin%20001.jpg

Also wondering if we will see semi-functioning MFCD's for instruments and maps. Would be really handy to not have to open the map up, but instead simply glance down at the display.

cdCM5hV.jpg

@ratzo i am just happy you enjoy the medic. Its a good class role... i just have a hard time in long range maps with a pistol ak74u

Such a tiny iron sight.

Hotel roof landing with a huey, evacuating 2 soldiers 0.5 seconds before the RPG hits the roof, flying away with a huge fireball in the background...

good memories of PR.... I WANT CHOPPAS!

Man, the amount of stories I've got from PR...people MUST try it.

Getting overrun on a cap in PR and calling frantically for a CAS run on the treeline the enemy is coming from. Over the net I hear a "Copy! CAS coming in! hang on guys!" as the CAS huey comes out of nowhere strafing the treeline in front of us, explosions and enemy bodies flying everywhere, tracers still flying back and forth and screams and call outs from my squad mates wounded or otherwise. It was one of the most intense and straight up amazing times I've ever had in any game, ever. Stopped the NVA push cold.

Well, now I gotta go play some PR...

Man, the amount of stories I've got from PR...people MUST try it.

Getting overrun on a cap in PR and calling frantically for a CAS run on the treeline the enemy is coming from. Over the net I hear a "Copy! CAS coming in! hang on guys!" as the CAS huey comes out of nowhere strafing the treeline in front of us, explosions and enemy bodies flying everywhere, tracers still flying back and forth and screams and call outs from my squad mates wounded or otherwise. It was one of the most intense and straight up amazing times I've ever had in any game, ever. Stopped the NVA push cold.

Well, now I gotta go play some PR...

I think i might purchase the game too. I have never tried it before, seems many still play it?

The best thing: It's free! (no, not free-to-play, just free!)

Get it while it's hot: http://realitymod.com/downloads

And yes, lots of peeps still play it. Especially on weekends.

Thank you very much i will give this a go. I am rather sad today, so i might try it tomorrow. Put cat down after 21 years. So i need to keep my mind active with something.

Thank you very much i will give this a go. I am rather sad today, so i might try it tomorrow. Put cat down after 21 years. So i need to keep my mind active with something.

Sorry man ;(

image_big_45579.jpg

You should stick to medic  :P .

This made me LOL for real. hehehe I'm not afraid, but you can bet I'll be careful. 

Need mah A.W. Merlin HC.3 pronto!

merlin%20001.jpg

Also wondering if we will see semi-functioning MFCD's for instruments and maps. Would be really handy to not have to open the map up, but instead simply glance down at the display.

cdCM5hV.jpg

When I was a Pte and first got to 12 Wing Shearwater (then called CBF Shearwater) we had an EH-101 (the variant of the Merlin that Canada had agreed to buy) testing at the base. The thing is huge compared to the CH124 Sea King (as seen in my signature). We dreamed of working with this thing... sadly it was not to be and some 25 years later we are finally getting the replacement for the Sea King in the next couple of years. 

I'm sorry man! A little bit of PR will help distracting you for sure.