Sign in to follow this  
Kyle James

[UK] JoinSquad.co.uk - Community!

If your looking for a squad or even just a friendly European server to play on JoinSquad.co.uk is for you, contact an administrator if you would like to advertise your squad throughout the server and even possibility of making it your own home! Very friendly admin! Server undergoing a lot of changes and it's fairly new. So we are on the lookout for active in game admins. Currently sitting at 24 slots to begin with it becomes more popular will upgrade within a day or two, possible depending on squad sizes who would like to make it your home can open specific servers if need be, also offering own section on website forums just leave a comment on this post if your interested or pm myself.

IP: 185.62.205.44:7789

Thats really cool, been looking for a great UK server for ages, thx dude!

No worries! Only was setup earlier am at work so may take some time to kick off bud as am at work currently!

Just to point out to the community, this website/clan/community is not related to any official Squad relations. Although their website is a direct style copy of this one, it is not related.

Public team speak, work in progress any squads which have 5+ members who would be looking at a channel created for you guys message me in the team speak! Was hoping a few squads have ranking systems in place! Join the team speak ip: 62.141.35.218

We will start offering server hosting for free to communities obviously there will be our branding and free use of our team speak? What's your opinions on that guys?! 

2 minutes ago, Kyle James said:

We will start offering server hosting for free to communities obviously there will be our branding and free use of our team speak? What's your opinions on that guys?! 

That sound´s awesome! Should be really good for smaller communities that are just getting started.

And the branding is a sure thing, sponsoring is sponsoring. I think that is awesome of you!

5 minutes ago, koschilein said:

That sound´s awesome! Should be really good for smaller communities that are just getting started.

And the branding is a sure thing, sponsoring is sponsoring. I think that is awesome of you!

I'm in Greece till this upcoming Tuesday so the team speak is up, will need a few changes to accommodate us guys! And anyone who is interested can leave a post here :) there's no limit on how many servers we can offer, even will be giving small communities there own section on our forums :) 

Okay so website is now live, what i'm currently doing is trying to install the servers via TC Admin so anyone that would like to rent one has full access via TC admin to the server, obviously branding will be our domain at the end, but in anycases individuals remove it we will just shutdown the server, we are doing this for free to anyone who would like to host there own server! you also get your own section on our forums!