Sign in to follow this  
Daddy-Baby

[gameplay] squad with oculus rift

Lol the video should be titled why not to play squad with a gamepad. Terrible player that can't aim at all and does nothing but waste tickets.

Without head movement it's just pointless and clearly a handicap.

Lol the video should be titled why not to play squad with a gamepad. Terrible player that can't aim at all and does nothing but waste tickets.

Without head movement it's just pointless and clearly a handicap.

Whoa, shots fired. And not in a relevant, funny, or constructive way.

Whoa, shots fired. And not in a relevant, funny, or constructive way.

Playing squad without a mouse isn't relevant or constructive in any way either. But it is pretty funny when it's labelled "Intense firefighting" and the player can't land a single shot on anyone.

Playing squad without a mouse isn't relevant or constructive in any way either. But it is pretty funny when it's labelled "Intense firefighting" and the player can't land a single shot on anyone.

You sound like a prick.

So, if I had an Occulus Rift, could I theoretically watch this video as its intended? I imagine I would need to split the video for each eye no?

let alone the quality of the video.... without free look (which is an expectation) oculus rift does nothing more than expand your view radius...  :blink:

You sound like a prick.

I sat through most the video because I was genuinely curious if someone could play squad at all with a game controller because it was called " Intense firefighting." Sorry for being honest but it just doesn't work and not a single shot landed anywhere near someone. Gamepads in PC FPS's don't cut it for aiming, even if there's a screen attached to your head. 

Not going to applaud someone for owning a rift and wanting attention for it if they can't play the game in a practical way.