Sign in to follow this  
CaptainPebbleDash

Reporting in from the UK, England.

Hi there everyone, hope your having a good day  :D

Just dropping by to let you guys know a little bit more about myself. Should hopefully be about quite a lot as I've got some free time in the next few months to make use of and Squad is definitely going to be taking that up quite nicely!

From England and aged 21. Had around 13 years or so of FPS experience ranging from generic, twitch based and mil-sims.  Mainly Counter Strike as my main passion but that's dropped a little bit over the last few months and as such I need a new passion for gaming again... along pops Squad and my heart is content!

Really been enjoying playing in-game and got an amazing first play experience with a Squad Leader on Fools Road. Although at first it was quite chaotic trying to pin point players and getting shouted at while playing medic for the first time it was a very enjoyable one indeed. 

Also met some lovely people and the likes who trusted my judgement and wanted me to lead a Squad in two games last night of which have 100% left some good memories. Managing to flank around 3 complete squads and communicate their positioning to allow us the win and some amazing breaching of the compounds for some intense, adrenaline rushing moments. I should hopefully see you guys about and if you feel like it drop in my Squad and let's have some fun!

Welcome to Squad :) Sounds like you're having a great time!

Feel free to add me on steam mate, i'm from England too.

steamname: Chuppatroll

Diverse^

Hello pal, a big welcome to Squad and its community!

Pleased you're enjoying the game, it's still only early days but as we go on its only going to get better. Especially with the upcoming release of the vehicles and much much more.

Anyhow...

See you in the field!

Gurman :D

Oh its been a blast so far, it's nice to have some tactical/realistic game play whilst still retaining the roots of the fact it's a game.

Will add you when I get back from work mate, will be good to play with you  B)

Oh its been a blast so far, it's nice to have some tactical/realistic game play whilst still retaining the roots of the fact it's a game.

Will add you when I get back from work mate, will be good to play with you  B)

Haha browsing the Squad forums whilst at work, me and you both  ;)

Sounds good - Feel free to hop on with me this weekend, I have a bunch of great lads I play with, welcome to join in.

Diverse^

Hi there soldier, 

We are glad you chose to join,

At first you’ll be confused

There such a lot to learn

Don’t be afraid to ask, and even question why?

This game can be a challenge at first, and almost make you cry

Look for movement, not for foes

Take it easy

Take it slow

Try out all the classes, each ones a different skill

Learn your favourite, give them time, it’s all about the feel

Use the map,

Use a mike

Listen and observe

Use the forums watch the vids

TALK……! Make yourself heard

You’ll never meet a greater bunch everyone’s got your back

Teamwork rewards every time, in this game that’s a fact

Work with your buddies

Show them that you care

We don’t give out badges

Just respect, and glad you’re there.

Join in and be rewarded

This is Squad

EA's just the start

This is more than

"Just a game"

Welcome.. Play your Part!  

See you on the battlefield!

It can't be helped haha! Its a craving, plus working with computers means browsing the internet from my thought process  :lol:

Oh I'll definitely on this weekend. Should be on tonight if you are pal, does sound good to get involved with the group of you. Always good to have some native speakers in stressful situations  

Hi there everyone, hope your having a good day  :D

Just dropping by to let you guys know a little bit more about myself. Should hopefully be about quite a lot as I've got some free time in the next few months to make use of and Squad is definitely going to be taking that up quite nicely!

From England and aged 21. Had around 13 years or so of FPS experience ranging from generic, twitch based and mil-sims.  Mainly Counter Strike as my main passion but that's dropped a little bit over the last few months and as such I need a new passion for gaming again... along pops Squad and my heart is content!

Really been enjoying playing in-game and got an amazing first play experience with a Squad Leader on Fools Road. Although at first it was quite chaotic trying to pin point players and getting shouted at while playing medic for the first time it was a very enjoyable one indeed. 

Also met some lovely people and the likes who trusted my judgement and wanted me to lead a Squad in two games last night of which have 100% left some good memories. Managing to flank around 3 complete squads and communicate their positioning to allow us the win and some amazing breaching of the compounds for some intense, adrenaline rushing moments. I should hopefully see you guys about and if you feel like it drop in my Squad and let's have some fun!

Hey dude if you're looking for some organised clan games join the 20r we currently run a 40 man team and have entered squad league!

If you're interested then sign up here: http://www.20r.eu/home

Cheers!

It can't be helped haha! Its a craving, plus working with computers means browsing the internet from my thought process  :lol:

Oh I'll definitely on this weekend. Should be on tonight if you are pal, does sound good to get involved with the group of you. Always good to have some native speakers in stressful situations  

Haha you are me both... I work within the Software industry, business applications. 

I won't be on tonight, I'm working away in London :( - Back tomorrow evening though.

I'll PM we can swap steam details. Hooah!  :D