BrossParavoss

How about a little bit RPG-style gameplay?

Could we expect stamina difference of machinegunner and marksman (probably recon-unit)? Mobility — it is very important in real conflict. But from the PR-time we haven't this privelege. Is this discussable?

Could we expect stamina difference of machinegunner and marksman (probably recon-unit)? Mobility — it is very important in real conflict. But from the PR-time we haven't this privelege. Is this discuss?

The main issue is that when a machine gunner and a marksman are in the same squad, it ruins cohesion for everyone to be moving at different speeds.

I do like the idea, but I would suggest speed differences between regular and irregular factions, to make hit and run/guerilla tactics more feasible for irregular units, especially once regular forces get vehicles.

The main issue is that when a machine gunner and a marksman are in the same squad, it ruins cohesion for everyone to be moving at different speeds.

I do like the idea, but I would suggest speed differences between regular and irregular factions, to make hit and run/guerilla tactics more feasible for irregular units, especially once regular forces get vehicles.

With that I also agree.

The problem with this idea is that it would destroy unit cohesion. Yes, mobility is a very big thing on the battlefield, but that's exactly why such an idea cannot be added. It would be detrimental to have the SAW gunner or the DM lagging behind because he can't run as fast. In reality soldiers get the occasional breather, but in a game like this you're either moving or fortified with very little chance of getting a breather. In the interest of time, I'd say it's realistic in its own right for all soldiers to be expected to run at the same pace for the same distance rather than make everyone run a different speed and have to wait up for others (something we all know that some pubbies have very little interest in doing.)

The problem with this idea is that it would destroy unit cohesion. Yes, mobility is a very big thing on the battlefield, but that's exactly why such an idea cannot be added. It would be detrimental to have the SAW gunner or the DM lagging behind because he can't run as fast. In reality soldiers get the occasional breather, but in a game like this you're either moving or fortified with very little chance of getting a breather. In the interest of time, I'd say it's realistic in its own right for all soldiers to be expected to run at the same pace for the same distance rather than make everyone run a different speed and have to wait up for others (something we all know that some pubbies have very little interest in doing.)

And unit cohesion destroy rifleman-class. Every player wants to be a special-class unit. In my opinion, too many machinegunners in one squad. Fast firepower it's privelege for this class, especialy comparing SAW with RPK74. They weigh differently and the same mobility.

And unit cohesion destroy rifleman-class. Every player wants to be a special-class unit. In my opinion, too many machinegunners in one squad. Fast firepower it's privelege for this class, especialy comparing SAW with RPK74. They weigh differently and the same mobility.

This can be dealt with with other options like kit restrictions, and not movement speed.

This can be dealt with with other options like kit restrictions, and not movement speed.

Heh...You wanna say that first have more powerfull gun and second have bad gun without any compensation?

It isn't correct from standpoint of balance or realism, which is more convenient.

What's the point play via militia or Russian Army?

We had this discussion/thread previously,me thinks!?.Anyhow,what I would like to see is something from JointOps,the heavier the loadout you're carrying,this would effect Speed/Stamina,Imo!!