OminousZ

New Player: Just dropping by...

to say hello to everyone and glad to be part of Squad!!  I was fortunate to play for about an hour and learned a little from some players.  But of course, there was this one guy in my squad on my very first match that was being a douche.  I couldn't believe it...well, i guess i can.  I came to this game to hopefully get away from these idiots and play with mature people, both young and old.  Regardless, I was lost of course, but i was enjoying myself.  I read the manual and watched some videos to get better acquainted with the game.  Hopefully, i will be able to get on tomorrow.

Welcome, yes there are some really good Manuals to take a look at! It's a huge learning curve to begin with! Took me well over 70-80 Hours just to get the uniforms down packed to reduce the teamkills. None the less stick with it n have fun.

Nate. 

unfortunately the Devs have not yet figured out a way to prevent D-bags from playing the game but they might be close lol.
Welcome to the community, hopefully the rest of your games are more pleasant.

Welcome to the game OminousZ ! Don't sweat that one douche, there are plenty of great players that will make up for it.

Welcome to the game OminousZ ! Don't sweat that one douche, there are plenty of great players that will make up for it.

Thank you all for your comments.  I come from many years of FPS gaming and was part of Battlefield 2 Combat back in the days.  I miss that way of teamplay and glad this game has come to light, because it take me back to those days.  The Battlefield's of today, have lost their edge.  Everything now is k/d whores and run-n-gun.  I have high hopes for this game, but it's all up to the people that play and the devs. to insure compliance of the rules.

Welcome to the party!

Unfortunately there is no setting to sift out the douches, however once you start playing with a regular bunch of people this should lessen.

Anyhow enjoy your stay!

See you on the battlefield...

Hi there soldier, 

We are glad you chose to join,

At first you’ll be confused

There such a lot to learn

Don’t be afraid to ask, and even question why?

This game can be a challenge at first, and almost make you cry

Look for movement, not for foes

Take it easy

Take it slow

Try out all the classes, each ones a different skill

Learn your favourite, give them time, it’s all about the feel

Use the map,

Use a mike

Listen and observe

Use the forums watch the vids

TALK……! Make yourself heard

You’ll never meet a greater bunch everyone’s got your back

Teamwork rewards every time, in this game that’s a fact

Work with your buddies

Show them that you care

We don’t give out badges

Just respect, and glad you’re there.

Join in and be rewarded

This is Squad

EA's just the start

This is more than

"Just a game"

Welcome.. Play your Part!  

See you on the battlefield!

to say hello to everyone and glad to be part of Squad!!  I was fortunate to play for about an hour and learned a little from some players.  But of course, there was this one guy in my squad on my very first match that was being a douche.  I couldn't believe it...well, i guess i can.  I came to this game to hopefully get away from these idiots and play with mature people, both young and old.  Regardless, I was lost of course, but i was enjoying myself.  I read the manual and watched some videos to get better acquainted with the game.  Hopefully, i will be able to get on tomorrow.

Welcome Man!

If you're interested in playing with a friendly and well organised community within squad the 20r is recruiting players, we have about 40 players signed up. 

If you're interested then just join here: http://www.20r.eu/home

Cya!