MrChaggy

FUBAR - Official recruitment post

Gurman, We unfortunately lost but it wasn't by a large amount or so. Still, was a great game shown by both sides.

Fubar had a higher K/D ratio. I know it isn't about K/D but I stand corrected. I assumed HSG would have the higher K/D and made are strategy around that so lesson learned.

Don't forget guys, we have some awesome events lined up for this weekend. If you're without a clan, we just ask if you're at least 16+ and have a mic. Don't hesitate to message us or inquire about our clan. Thanks!

Don't forget guys, we have some awesome events lined up for this weekend. If you're without a clan, we just ask if you're at least 16+ and have a mic. Don't hesitate to message us or inquire about our clan. Thanks!

Had an awesome training session today, pumped to see a lot of new members coming in too.

Good things to come!

Ive had few chances to play with / against Fubar team players. Some of the FUBAR players are toxic. Finishing game with over +40 kills and when questioned with hacks, bully people "stfu noobs".  I will try to provide screens next time. 

Edited by lastpuritan

Please do provide me with some screenshots because yes a lot of the Fubar guys practice and get a lot of kills in random public matches but we don't want to be insulting people and I will talk to the person about it.

Edited by MrChaggy

Ive played with a few of your members in some pub matches had a good time. Im interested but have a few questions.

6 hours ago, MechMod said:

Ive played with a few of your members in some pub matches had a good time. Im interested but have a few questions.

Good to see you enjoyed playing with FUBAR. I would love to answer your questions for you, you can send me a message on here or add me on Steam.

Played a couple games with some FUBAR guys, all i can say is from what I've seen, they're very helpful to novice players and if you join their squad ingame you'll definitely feel the "team based" way the game is suppose to feel :). Good guys