Sign in to follow this  
SILENTMP

Since there will night missions US Army parachute Flares!!

The US Army needs Parachute Flares on the M203 kit. That way we can illuminate areas with 203's.

Flash lights on weapons, rifles, pistols, which can blind insurgents in buildings.

The insurgent class won't get flash lights.

Red lights also so you can see but don't give as much of your position away.

Night vision.

Maybe a way to compensate for the USA flash lights and night vision the insurgents get more men i.e., 60 vs 40, or 55 v 45.

The insugent class can move a little faster due to know body armor.

7.62 rounds bigger and more leathal than 5.56.

The insurgent class gets motor bikes.

If there are civilians added with a little AI, insurgents can blend in with them and conduct a surprise attack. Penatlys for killing civilian AI.

Afghan and their alert dogs are every where in Afganistan.

Please include them in some compounds.

Insurgents rpg class gets 5 rockets vs 3.

" 7.62 rounds bigger and more leathal than 5.56. "

Not always, I have example from real war (my father told me), at the middle of the 90s, at end of war at Blakans, Croatia switched most of the weapons to the ones with 5.56 caliber. On the other side of the battlefield, Serbian side, have been reported many cases people dying of 5.56 just by being hited in the arm, because it has bigger power and penetration, body starts pushing blood to the wound faster than if you were hit with 7.62.some people would bleed out because of acttualy non lethal wounds. Good to know. 

I dont say that 5.56 have bigger power than 12.7 apsoulutley not, that is another story.

If there are civilians added with a little AI, insurgents can blend in with them and conduct a surprise attack. Penatlys for killing civilian AI.

Devlopers said there would be no civilians and AI

Night vision also canceled I think.

I dont say that 5.56 have bigger power than 12.7 apsoulutley not, that is another story.

12.7 is 50 cal. You were talking about 7.62 v 5.56? :o

have been reported many cases people dying of 5.56 just by being hited in the arm, because it has bigger power and penetration, body starts pushing blood to the wound faster than if you were hit with 7.62

A lot of speculation as to why the fuddlore exists of "5.56 was designed to wound" is spread around is because of the US military moving from a full sized caliber to intermediate from the switch of 30-06 to 7.62 and finally to 5.56. Lethality of being shot is up to placement of course and I can absolutely guarantee you those arm hit fatalities of yours are severed arteries.

12.7 is 50 cal. You were talking about 7.62 v 5.56? :o

I said  because, maybe some retard would tought that this(5.56 smaller better than 7.62) applys also to the 50.cal

@LoxDudo - Pozdrav sunarodnjace.

Your father probably told you that 5.56 when it hits it does not always penetrate trough and get out, but instead travels trough the body and causes internal bleedings (forcing 2 soldiers to take care of 1 wounded - desired strategy). In 7.62 case (mans caliber) it was made to kill not to wound, hits your arm, blows a chunk off and you get a massive bleeding, also it has a bettter range and stopping power. Therefore 5.56 does not have more power and penetration that is misinformation, or you did not understand him.

I think flashlights should go to the Insurgents. Do the grunts put anything else on their rifles apart from AN/PEQ-15s?

And how do you guys like it?

1. US side has NVGs but you can't use them with real optics (is this true? sorry, I'm not an expert :(). You'll count on the IR lasers to get you along when you have your NVGs turned on

2. You can use both NVGs and optics and have the IR lasers as bonuses.

I think the insurgents need to counter the US simply by blinding them, not the other way round, and since we probably won't see AI, I rather see something like burning tires to hinder the US advance.

Devs when are we going to get tactical nukes? I need a bipod attachment for them aswell, make it happen.......

mh i think night in battle game are alltime boring.   all have night visdion - the only differens is a green visual. all the nice light effects lost completely.

Insurgent would not have night vision

Devs when are we going to get tactical nukes? I need a bipod attachment for them aswell, make it happen.......

A map where a tactical nuke went off might be interesting to play on....get your rad away ready or your rad armor. Medics get more jobs to do.