Sign in to follow this  
Saracen Rush

On screen map zoom in and out

On screen map zoom in and out  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like the ability to zoom in and out of the on screen map as opposed to just cycle through it?

• Yes
    • No

Hi guys

I have a simple request that I know I would find very useful. Could we please get the ability to assign a key to zoom out of the on screen map as opposed to the single cycle mode we have now? I've lost count the amount of times I'm tying to zoom in on the map on the fly and zoom in too far only to have to cycle through all the views again lol. I know you have full manipulation of the map on the spawn screen but I think this small addition would be neat while on the move :)

Obviously this is far from an essential feature but I'm curious what everyone else thinks?

I use the "Enter" map 90% of the time. Unfortunately You can not communicate via this map so I toggle between the "Enter" Map and "M" map.

Sometimes get confused on what map I am and start asking stuff and wonder why I do not get answers. I suggest to get rid of the "M" map entirely and make the "Enter" map with Comms functional.

On the "Enter" Map You can zoom in and Out as You wish and when You are in the "M" Map it actually stays zoomed as you where in the "Enter" map.

Hope this helps.

I use the "Enter" map 90% of the time. Unfortunately You can not communicate via this map so I toggle between the "Enter" Map and "M" map.

Sometimes get confused on what map I am and start asking stuff and wonder why I do not get answers.

It's a bug that's only present if you have the enter map SELECTED with your mouse. While having your "Enter" map open, CLICK in the empty area to the left of it, then mouseover the map to read the things you want to call out and you can use voice chat to communicate anyways.

And as a bug, it will probably be fixed, eventually.

Check your left corner to see if voice activation is triggering correctly or not. I've already made a habit of deselecting the map and talking, taking short pauses for marking things on the map and then again deselecting it.

Sometimes get confused on what map I am and start asking stuff and wonder why I do not get answers. I suggest to get rid of the "M" map entirely and make the "Enter" map with Comms functional.

On the "Enter" Map You can zoom in and Out as You wish and when You are in the "M" Map it actually stays zoomed as you where in the "Enter" map.

Hope this helps.

I'd rather not get rid of the m map because I can still move about whilst coordinating my squad, or myself! Each to their own though :0