TzeAzzazino

what's with the long range engagements ''Stuttering''

I don't really know how to explain this correctly but every time I get engaged with someone at long range I just can't seem to put my ironsights or crosshair on my scope exactly on them. it's like the game doesn't react properly to my mouse movement. it's always whenever i move my mouse 1 pixel to the right i am missing the target just a little bit to the right and when i move my mouse 1 pixel to the left i will be missing the target too far to the left of it. I never had this problem with games like Project Reality. If someone could please explain to me why it currently is as it is i would be really thankful

Squad does not have raw input for mouse, it does feel pretty sluggish. Cant say if that is what is causing OP's issue, but in general its not to good atm.

Would be nice to know if the dev's will work on this, the game deserves it.

I liked the way it was in Project Reality. just having a way to ''deploy'' your weapon dropping the sensitivity significantly and increasing accuracy.

I hope they come up with a new more polished version of this

Had the exact same issue the other day when I was rocking the SVD. I have a very good mouse.

I had this issue months ago, this is what I did to remove it.

I own a Razer Taipan.

1: I made my windows mouse motions setting to Enhance pointer precision, and set the speed to the 7th tick from Slow.

2: I uninstalled my Razer app because it was giving my PC incorrect info and I think it sucked anyway, pretty sure it was the culprit.

3: In game, I lower the mouse sensitivity to 0.39 and I have mouse smoothing set to OFF.

4: Additionally because of this, my mouse speed in most games is set to low even though I can still turn it fast and accurately. It will be a bit of fiddiling before you find the rate that works for you if this route works.

Now you could that my mouse... :) is like a laser B)  AAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

I own a Razer Taipan.

1: I made my windows mouse motions setting to Enhance pointer precision, and set the speed to the 7th tick from Slow.

2: I uninstalled my Razer app because it was giving my PC incorrect info and I think it sucked anyway, pretty sure it was the culprit.

3: In game, I lower the mouse sensitivity to 0.39 and I have mouse smoothing set to OFF.

4: Additionally because of this, my mouse speed in most games is set to low even though I can still turn it fast and accurately. It will be a bit of fiddiling before you find the rate that works for you if this route works.

Now you could that my mouse... :) is like a laser B)  AAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

*that.

My job is done here, NotBrad out.

I own a Razer Taipan.

You added very inconsistent mouse acceleration and set it to where Windows will further tamper with your pointer, how did this make anything better :D

Also, I have a solution! Be like me and not use magnified optics. Like really people, the acog is only good for spotting enemies, I am by far much more effective with irons/dot when the enemy is <200m away. If you are shooting to kill past 200 you're doing something wrong.