pd35

No dutch servers

Hallo is nice to see a lot of servers online but no dutch servers online so a lot lag and bad ping time  is no fun to play this game

Hahaha are you serious?!  :lol:

We have perfect pings on servers based in Germany, France or UK. Nothing to complain about! Just double check you're not connecting to US-based servers, those generally have a higher ping.

Exactly, and there are a lot of quality EU based servers: try the RedCoats servers, EXODUS UK/EU, etc... I have had a lot of fun on them, and no connectivity issues!

Better yet, i play on US and Euro based servers from Holland without problems.

If you're lagging to UK/DE based servers you might want to check your connection bud.

Don't stare yourself blind on the ingame pings either btw, they seem to be slightly (30ish ms) higher than usual for me.

If i ping the same server through a cmd terminal i do get the regular ping of around 20 instead of the reported 60 in-game.

Hahaha are you serious?!  :lol:

We have perfect pings on servers based in Germany, France or UK. Nothing to complain about! Just double check you're not connecting to US-based servers, those generally have a higher ping.

first you talk about a ping 100 and you call it good :( dump

Exactly, and there are a lot of quality EU based servers: try the RedCoats servers, EXODUS UK/EU, etc... I have had a lot of fun on them, and no connectivity issues!

so and what you call ping time above 100 good

http://squad.rocks/finland

http://squad.rocks/sweden

​​http://squad.rocks/germany

​Also, don't rely on the ping that is being shown ingame, both OWI and EPIC stated that the ping ingame is not correct.

​If you want to know the actual ping you have to a specific gameserver, copy the ip from the server browser I posted above, then open CMD in windows and type:

ping IPADDRESSHERE
It will show you a way more precise latency.

so and what you call ping time above 100 good

If you ping over 100 to the servers he mentioned, then there is definetly something wrong on your end.

As a Dutch player i can say that even US East-Coast servers are perfectly fine in terms of ping. Idk which internet provider you've got but i think the issue is more there than with the other servers.

As a Dutch player i can say that even US East-Coast servers are perfectly fine in terms of ping. Idk which internet provider you've got but i think the issue is more there than with the other servers.

Mischien ben jij gamen gewend met lag dat kan ook nog . ik heb zelf glasvezel  en ping time van 5 daar kan geen duitse server tegen op

5005361278.png

Mischien ben jij gamen gewend met lag dat kan ook nog . ik heb zelf glasvezel  en ping time van 5 daar kan geen duitse server tegen op

*for the english readers:

Maybe you're used to gaming with high latency.

I myself have a fiber connection and a ping of 5ms which cannot be surpassed by any German server.

5005361278.png

Have you tried pinging to servers in the UK and DE?

This result seems like you pinged a Dutch server, and seeing we've got quite a small but properly maintained network here it won't get much higher.

However and i think that's where your issue might be.... we have to connect to other networks over a series of hops.

If one of these hops has problems, you will suffer from it... even with your "lightspeed" internet.

And as said before. Do not read your ping from the ingame browser or scoreboard.

Do a ping or tracert to the server you have issues with to get a proper readout.

Now I know why

[cheating footage link removed]

I've had great pings connecting to EU / German / UK servers. Pings towards the US is ~100-120, which is still absolutely playable on Squad. On other games, that wouldn't be playable, but on Squad, I haven't had any problems whatsoever.

Resorting to cheats is not a solution. Spend that money on a better ISP instead, or play a different game.

Ontopic though, I was surprised there are no Amsterdam servers yet. They're pretty common in many other games.

[NL] Dutch Deadly Forces #1 >DEDICATED< server  , located in french! perfect ping. mostly Dutch players on it.

Hello,

I wil setup a server located in the Netherlands Rotterdam in the evening today. Name of the server: [NL] Netherland hosted by [DDF].

I expect the server to be online at 21:00  CEST UTC/GMT +2.

Hope to see you there!

I have a UK Based server. Lots of dutch guys play on it with good ping.

In game ping is incorrect btw. It isnt working.

Ping my server and see what you get! EU Gaming Group | UK Server