Carl Hamilton

List of Weapons and Vehicles

I couldn't find one, So here is a list of weapons and vehicles for Squad.

A bit of speculation on the vehicle part but just basing it on common vehicles in syria, ukraine and russia.

If anyone want to post screenshots of the individual items, i'll put it next to it in the list. If anyone has any other confirmed things that would be lovely.

Infantry weapons Currently Ingame

Ameircan Army

M4 Carbine + ACOG + Reddot
M249 SAW
M9A1 Beretta Pistol
M72 LAW
M203 Grenade Launcher

Russian Army

AK-74M + Optics
RPK-74M + optics
MP-443 Grach Pistol
SVD Sniper
GP-25 Grenade Launcher
RPG-7

Militia

AKM
RPK-74 + optics
AK-74

AKS-74 + optics
M4
M249
AKS-74U
Makarov Pistol
SVD Sniper
GP-25 Grenade Launcher
RPG-7

Insurgents

AKM
RPK
RPK-74
AK-74
AKS-74U

AMD-65

PMD-63
Makarov Pistol
SVD Sniper
GP-25 Grenade Launcher
RPG-7

Future Vehicles

Confirmed

Humvee

MT-LB
MT-LB with 30mm Cannon
Ural Truck

Motorbikes

Technicals

M939 Truck

BTR-80

MRAP

IAV Stryker

Very Likely

M1A2 Abrams
T-90
MT-LB
M2 Bradley

Possible
T-55
T-62
T-72
BTR-60

Stryker

M113

Avenger AA

Tunguska

Shilka

Stryker MGS

BMP-1

BMP-2

BMP-3

T-14 Armata

T-15 IFV

Emplacements:

Ingame

M2 Browning 50 cal

Confirmed

RPK MG

Kord MG
Dshk MG

Very Likely
M252 Mortar
2B14 Podnods Mortar
TOW ATGM

Possible

T-12 AT gun
2B9 Vasilek Semi-Automatic Mortar
Konkurs ATGM
Kornet ATGM
Metis ATGM

ZU-23 AA

Future Infantry Weapons:

Confirmed

M1014 Shotgun

Remington 870 Sawnoff Shotgun

M110 Designated Marksman Rifle

PKM Machinegun

M240B Machinegun

KS-23 Shotgun

Ppsh-41 with 71 and 35 round magazines.

AKMS

AKS-74

RPG-7 Ammunition (HEAT,TANDEM HEAT, and Thermobaric)

G3A3

SKS

TT-33

PPSh-41

Likely

Saiga Shotgun

M16A4
M24 Sniper

Possible

SV-98 Sniper

SMAW Launcher

AT-4

Igla AA

Stinger AA

Rejected

AK-12

Edited by Carl Hamilton

Not M9, M9A1. The one the USMC is interested in. It has an accessory rail unlike the former.

I saw a render for a sawn-off Remington 870.

That's a load of stuff, I don't think they will be likely. Especially the many emplacements including the Kord and the vehicles. Boy, that's a lot of them. Snipers, I don't think the devs are evn considering them, so probably not the M24.

Devs mentioned that PKMs/M240Bs are pretty much confirmed, but we all know that they are useless until proper bipod mechanics come in.

You forgot the AMD-65 and Pmd 63 for Insurgents :p

Not M9, M9A1. The one the USMC is interested in. It has an accessory rail unlike the former.

I saw a render for a sawn-off Remington 870.

That's a load of stuff, I don't think they will be likely. Especially the many emplacements including the Kord and the vehicles. Boy, that's a lot of them. Snipers, I don't think the devs are evn considering them, so probably not the M24.

Devs mentioned that PKMs/M240Bs are pretty much confirmed, but we all know that they are useless until proper bipod mechanics come in.

You forgot the AMD-65 and Pmd 63 for Insurgents :P

Updated the list.

Snipers are on the roadmap :)

The emplacements makes sense, on the roadmap they confirmed there will be MG, AA, and AT emplacements, then add the mortars.

Probably atleast 4 emplacements for every faction.

For the vehicles, I just added the possible list of vehicles they could add, they probably won't add both T-55 and T-62, but one of them seem quite likely for insurgents.

*beretta by the way, and you may either want to put manufacturer names before every weapon, it is a bit of my neat freak kicking in .-.

Oh yeah, I've seen rendered and textured AKMS/AKS-74s :)

Roadmap? :o

Where'dya get that? I need it! :o

*beretta by the way, and you may either want to put manufacturer names before every weapon, it is a bit of my neat freak kicking in .-.

Oh yeah, I've seen rendered and textured AKMS/AKS-74s :)

Roadmap? :o

Where'dya get that? I need it! :o

It's on the Kickstarter page, if you have a link to AKMS and AKS74 variants then you should link them and i will add them :)

http://forums.joinsquad.com/topic/7436-closed-alpha-version-3/?hl=aks74

"Balance changes", where it was added to the Militia.

http://forums.joinsquad.com/topic/6686-militia-and-russian-faction-loadouts/?hl=aks74#entry108259

Z-Trooper's reply.

I do hope the AKS-74 is still in. Now, AKs are something you can just not get too much of (unless it's the AK-12, no one needs them huehuehue)

EDIT:PROOF OF AKS-74. Does anyone know why they scrapped the AKMS? It doesn't need to be different from the AKM, and the work has already been done, right? Insurgents never had standard issue guns did they.

http://forums.joinsquad.com/topic/7436-closed-alpha-version-3/?hl=aks74

"Balance changes", where it was added to the Militia.

http://forums.joinsquad.com/topic/6686-militia-and-russian-faction-loadouts/?hl=aks74#entry108259

Z-Trooper's reply.

I do hope the AKS-74 is still in. Now, AKs are something you can just not get too much of (unless it's the AK-12, no one needs them huehuehue)

To be fair, it's probably a lot less time consuming, to model a variant of an exsisting weapon, than having to do a whole new stock like with what the AK-12 would require.

came in thinking there was some info on the update that will include vehicles because of the "confirm" lol

my wait goes on lol

RPK emplacement confirmed.

Bolt action rifles coming in. Might be SMLE, or 1891/30. Or both :D

RPK emplacement? That seems a bit silly doesn't it :P? Do you have links?

Yep, silly indeed, but I think it was supposed to be there cos the PKM isn't much of a priority. Anyway, here it is!

http://joinsquad.com/readArticle?articleId=58

Doing good stuff, you, now I just need to bookmark this thread and link this when anyone asks for new guns or asks for a list of guns :D

Good idea, also i updated the list and linked a few of those screenshots.

I recommend using the {url=insert link} and {/url} commands to tidy up the list and screencaps

Replace the {...} with [...]

RPK isn't in 50 cal lol, even if they wanted a bigass round on a LMG they'll probably use .50 Russian instead haha.

Didn't they say they weren't going to do USMC as it's own faction since having 2 factions that are the same country is silly when you have this few factions though?

They wanted to secretly make the USMC so as to surprise us according to SgtRoss, but they changed plans cos developer stuff and decided to go to remodelling the US Army.

Hopefully the USMC does come, I can only imagine how sad SgtRoss must feel if that goes to naught.

We will still have Fallujah cos the US Army was there, according to SgtRoss.

"for a short period we decided (in secret) to switch to the US Marines instead of remodeling the US Army, but in light of recent development, we decided it was in our best interest time and money wise to stick with remodeling the US Army." Join the discussion --> 'Here'

-I quoted Chancebrahh quoting SgtRoss

It doesn't really matter, it's just called the US faction, not US army or USMC.

It'd be silly if we had to model every branch of every faction in the game, VDV, Royal Marines etc. There wouldn't be any time left to make new countries then :P

I heard the VDV is an elite force (wikipedia) or a "premium unit", but do such terms refer exclusively to SpecOps? Or are they just regular units with a bit more skill and proficiency?

Yeah, that's why they said it will most likely be left to mods, and mods with sick content would be bought and integrated.

PR was essentially made by people who randomly joined the dev team cos they suddenly wanted TAR-21s. Just that Chuc had to reanimate all the guns himself lol. But hey, those are good animations. I'm not able to play PR, but I'm stil watching the

just for eyecandy.