sHr00m

The blue tracksuit has to go.

Keep the Blue Trackies and add more variants! Whats the chances the same people complaining about the tracksuit are the same people who complained the Russians and Militia looked too similar.

Keep the Blue Trackies and add more variants! Whats the chances the same people complaining about the tracksuit are the same people who complained the Russians and Militia looked too similar.

Exactly my thought mate!!

People crying because they couldn't tell the difference are now whining about the new models. You can't please some people!

And I'll just add, this topic was made in less than 24 hours after the patch. Why can't you spend more time playing, learning to overcome it instead of jumping on here crying after your first game?

Same happened when Militia were first released, people came on here within an hour of game time and whining they were too similair to Russia and THEY couldnt tell the difference.

What is wrong with people? Why are people so unwilling to put time into something and learning? Rather than wanting instant 'win'.

For the record, I preferred the previous Militia models and didn't want them to be revised.

The community complained about the militia and russian models being to similar and now you are saying the devs did something wrong??
Please, you can only blame the community because they asked for it.

The community complained about the militia and russian models being to similar and now you are saying the devs did something wrong??

Please, you can only blame the community because they asked for it.

This.

Plus, the militia combat fatigues are so dark that they stand out like a sore thumb irregardless of the fact that some of them have blue jackets.

Keep the blue tracksuits alive!

same people who complained about them being too similar have to think for them selves and realize, if they were so similar why were the other team getting clean kills and not team killing...hmm i wonder.

9th guy from the right in pic 3 has some nice jandals dunno abou gnarly toes tho..

Omg you're right. Zoomed in and there they are. Much nicer than the ones in Squad. His toes look manicured but it's hard to tell.

The game is in alpha so the Devs can change things based on feed back. It doesn't mean they will be the same models in the future, they're experimenting. The community complained and they responded. Personally I like their sense of humour and the balls they had to go so far but it's still entirely realistic. I like it and vote for more chav army outfits.

On the initiall load screen can we have a "primark" option so we can (as militia) all go shopping whilst the countdown is happening :P

I like them. I hope they add more civilian-esque clothing to the Militia, it would make it feel more like a.. militia?

lOL NO MORE CAP POST LOL U SERIOUSLY HAVE CONTROL ISSUES GROW A PAIR I POST SOMTHING ACTUALLY PERTAINING TO THE GAME AND U CONDEM ME FOR ALL CAPS TITLE LOLOLLOOL WOW YOU REALLY NEED TO GO TAKE A JOG MR CONTROL FREAK. HOW ABOUT POLICING THE PPL TROLLING THIS THREAD....OHH WAIT YOU ACTUALLY AGREE WITH THEM SO ITS OK IF THEY TROLL SOMTHING YOUR FOR.. TYPICAL BS....

You're mature then.

I like them. I hope they add more civilian-esque clothing to the Militia, it would make it feel more like a.. militia?

I'm a little concerned that this might sacrifice game balance for realism. In a game like squad where early visual recognition is critical, I don't fancy moving through the battlefield as a beacon of technicolour. 

Do you even Eastern European bruh? 

It's rowdy, it stays.

Yeah I knew guys in various UA militias. They lost this shit past the first few months of the war. But the western media only pays attention during the first few months so we only get pictures of track suits. Nice try though.

Let me be the first to say that I am from Serbia and so was the character that wore the blue track suit in the movie and therefore, the blue track suit must stay. Easter-Europe forever brah we like to look good when we battle.

The blue tracksuit is necessary since it's on the militia model most likely to be tked on militia vs. Russia maps. Wears a helmet (unlike rest of militia), uniform overall has same green as Russians. That player model was a problem and I'm glad they changed it.

if the squad devs will listen to ppl screaming and whining about team kills and then randomly without asking, or having a voted poll make such a huge change to the militia skins(ONLY THE RPG AND GRENADIER CLASS). than this has turned into a political toilet of liberalism.

https://mmj.vcu.edu/2010/12/06/non-hostile-deaths-common-in-iraq-afghanistan/ 

friendly fire is part of real life deal with it. you think changing the 2 classes skins to midnight blue adidas jackets will stop it?

im sure these same person(s) also think banning guns will stop gun violence aswell....

everyone has turned this into a troll thread including the admin, pathetic... 

if someone doesn't agree with your liberal agenda attack attack attack.... name call...

why not change the US and RUSSIAN skins for rpg and grenadier class??? 

I guess my real solution would be to go and get a hack manually change them back to what they were considering the devs have more interest in reskinning models than providing a cheat system... thank you i think i just solved my problem... :)

Yeah I knew guys in various UA militias. They lost this shit past the first few months of the war. But the western media only pays attention during the first few months so we only get pictures of track suits. Nice try though.

And tell me then, how on earth do you know the fights we see in Squad dont take place in the first few months of a war? Or that some of characters in the game arent new recruits who just joined the war recently? Your argument is invalid.

On top of that, Militia is a made up faction that dosent represent anything specific from the real world, so the devs can do what ever the fuck they want with it. 

The only time I've seen the tracksuit is when spawning in and maneuvering with those wearing them.

When in a firefight against the militia i've never really had the time to spot the difference.

More choice and random, not limited to certain classes would be the way to go.

Maybe the Russians could get summer Ushanka's  :D