Alan

Bullets not registering

I don't know whether its just me, lag, or a bug. I suppose it's a bug considering this game is still in Alpha mode. Sometimes when I shoot my weapon, the action does not register and I need to mass spam on mouse about 20 times just to get 4 shots out. And yes, I do have a gaming mouse incase somebody asks. Can somebody please tell me what is going or if anybody is experiencing the same issues as me?

It's either you have a terrible rig or a high ping because the bullets register fine according to the game. As a matter of fact I think people die to quick and easy in the game.

I remember seeing a thread about this a while ago during closed alpha phase, there was a dev response, can't find it tho. Most probably latency to server or packet loss issues.

It's either you have a terrible rig or a high ping because the bullets register fine according to the game. As a matter of fact I think people die to quick and easy in the game.

There is definitely a problem prolly not with anyone rig maybe with servers though.. I have actually been shot in game and seen blood fly out of me and sometimes even bullet wounds on my arms but took 0 damage. The game is in alpha its ok to point out flaws and give feedback. No need for faithful fanboyism yet. =D 

There is definitely a problem prolly not with anyone rig maybe with servers though.. I have actually been shot in game and seen blood fly out of me and sometimes even bullet wounds on my arms but took 0 damage. The game is in alpha its ok to point out flaws and give feedback. No need for faithful fanboyism yet. =D 

I can concur. Saw blood flying from myself and the hit animation yet I did not bleed on the 12.01.2016 on the SA Capetown Server. But this was only once...

I can concur. Saw blood flying from myself and the hit animation yet I did not bleed on the 12.01.2016 on the SA Capetown Server. But this was only once...

I have seen it about 4-5 times in 100 hours of play. guy shoots me take no damage turn around and kill him. I am sure this has happened to me more than once