Has anybody experienced a game where an entire squad finds an extremely distant area on the map, builds a completely useless FOB, then fortifies it to the point where nobody can enter or exit? It has happened to me a total of 3 times and it totally ruins the game for everybody else. I asked an admin that happened to be moderating the server 1/3 of these instances and they said that there was nothing he could do about it.... So is there anything we can do about these guys? Maybe make it a rule to play the actual game? To test it? Idk, you guys tell me. I'm still mad over here, successful trolls.

Indeed!...

If you're playing on the OWI server,No you/we can't do nothing,yet!

But in a Private server,the Admin has fool control on what type of gameplay/behaviour is aloud!..

Okay, thank you. That makes total sense. The population to ping ratio is really limiting which servers I join currently though. If you see these types of squads, please try to positively enforce their behaviors, it ruins the game.

I've had a match a few weeks ago where an enemy squad, about 15 minutes into the game, went to our main and built a super FOB to try and camp it... where no one was spawning anymore...

...We were wondering why we were plowing them the entire round.

I am really tired of this as well! Our new server should be up tonight ( |FA| Fear Academy ), we already have a Mic + ENG rule but this could be an additional rule if you guys think there are people who would like it?

It would require some work to enforce though but maybe it makes the server a bit more unique and hopefully popular? :)

If the FOB was in a total useless place, why did you spawn there? 

It's annoying as fuck... but as an admin, I wouldn't take any action on them if that's the plan they decided to go with.

Have to agree - there really should be no enforceable action against stupid. Let people learn the hard way is all. As the game matures and the player skill cap continues to rise, things like that incident you describe will become more rare. Eventually there will be a solid player base across the board, due to Darwinism of sorts. Until then I say education is the key and patience if not. 

I truly believe skills will improve across the board with regards to the meta game, and remember - a rising tide lifts all boats.