Chuc

Alpha 3.9 Released

ALRIGHTY !!!!! STILL CHUGGING AWAY WHEN PPL USE THERE SQUAD MICS , WIthin 10 mins of game play missed 5 shots that should have been easy but with all the mic chat going on the game lagged to hard missed all 5 !!!!! LIke come on as if i played money for and unplayable game..... PLEASE FIX THIS AMD CRAP !  ....yes it is alpha but if there is this many problems at least make the alpha free!!!!!!

Just change your sound settings to quadriphonic.....

@Squad Devs: Thank you for the update ;)

People who report performance drops, if you have edited any config files on previous version you may want to check the files again. Possibly overwritten during update.

If not, suck it up :) we all know what alpha and early access mean.

People who report performance drops, if you have edited any config files on previous version you may want to check the files again. Possibly overwritten during update.

If not, suck it up :) we all know what alpha and early access mean.

This is critical. Make sure to redo settings tweaks until they are included via the menus.

Connection problems since 3.9 : while trying to connect, most servers are "loading..." (without map name) and then "lost connection to host" and closes.

Atm I succeded at connecting to only 1 server among many others I tried (independent from ping/region, STEAM updated, game updated, cache files checked, no .ini modified since 3.9, no firewall/AV problem....).

Training map works well.

EDIT : just noticed something else : servers population do not update anymore, always showing same amount of players.

Alpha 3.9 Changelog

• Updated Militia player models with new components, distinguishing them further from other factions

• Players can now cancel joining the firing range in menu

these two are the most important.

These two have ruined the entire game.. Its bad enough that they gave militia a ugly big shoot me blue track suit but they made everything low res The beanie and new helmet are trash. I am surprised they did this  it looks like they just ported it from PR

Played 2.5 hours on the same server without being disconnected and with good performances. Keep it up !  :wub:

These two have ruined the entire game.. Its bad enough that they gave militia a ugly big shoot me blue track suit but they made everything low res The beanie and new helmet are trash. I am surprised they did this  it looks like they just ported it from PR

Over reaction much?

So

After 3.9, i cant connect to servers anymore because 

1. "server closed connection"

2. "Connection lost"

3. "Invalid token" bla bla

Performance dropped for me as well, was having 50fps on all maps, now 25-30

Soldier`s legs are dissapearing or they have shining red stripe/dot on legs.

Server browser is not updating population

Its unplayable for me because i cant connect to any server now, thanks for update.

Each new patch seems to bring less and less recoil on the m4? Replacing militia skins with fookin Adidas jackets like it's behind enemy lines? Please don't dumb this game down. Best thing about fools road was the friendly fire and now that's changed because of some people who think everything should be black and white. Much respect to you guys but ya done fooked up. My 2 cents anyway.

major fps improvement  goodjob guys

fx9590 @ 5.2 ghz

390x

16gb 2300mgz

soundblaster soundcard

the sound card actually gives me 1-3 fps more.(personally tested).

So

After 3.9, i cant connect to servers anymore because 

1. "server closed connection"

2. "Connection lost"

3. "Invalid token" bla bla

Performance dropped for me as well, was having 50fps on all maps, now 25-30

Soldier`s legs are dissapearing or they have shining red stripe/dot on legs.

Server browser is not updating population

Its unplayable for me because i cant connect to any server now, thanks for update.

The patch just came out.  My server settings got reset, so I had to restore a backup configuration file.  That being said, our servers are operating just fine.  Look for people on the same version.

wd!!! When Do You guys and gals sleep? :P

Still need a sound effect when You re- supply though.

Also it would be cool if you can't jump a wall that You could hold in the Space bar and climb over it. Running my :unsure: :wacko: off on occasions...

Guys, do you know of any website that has a server browser for squad? I really wanna try this new feature!

Each new patch seems to bring less and less recoil on the m4? Replacing militia skins with fookin Adidas jackets like it's behind enemy lines? Please don't dumb this game down. Best thing about fools road was the friendly fire and now that's changed because of some people who think everything should be black and white. Much respect to you guys but ya done fooked up. My 2 cents anyway.

Don't blame the devs, blame the community they asked for it.

Best thing about fools road was the friendly fire

When the best thing is something dumb like this you know it's fucked up and needs to be changed.