Sign in to follow this  
Nercon

Kits unlocked without joining any squad

Apparently if there's sufficient people on the server, the game automatically unlocks all the restriction kits for the one who didn't join any squad while keeping the others restricted.

Is this some sort of bug that happens in 3.8?  Because it really ruins every aspect of this great game once-n-for-all.

I remember playing on a server where all kits where unlocked and unlimited (not sure if that was a bug or not) but it was insane and if you didn't get an RPG in your face, you would most certainty get sniped in the back.

I remember playing on a server where all kits where unlocked and unlimited (not sure if that was a bug or not) but it was insane and if you didn't get an RPG in your face, you would most certainty get sniped in the back.

Could you see a kit with just a hyphen(looks like this "-",) if so then that was the server setting, if not, u might getting the same situation as I am. 

Admins can remove these kinds of restrictions, so that's probably what's happened.

I do recognize the restriction settings since me personally am an admin in CHN OWLS server, and if the restriction is off, you should be able to see a hyphen sign(-) kit which indicates reservation slot(when you quit from a squad while having specialization kit, this is what you'll get.)

Also, after I discover this I tried multiple servers and all of them are having this same issue at the moment, you may see for yourself, just to be sure the server must be populated, why? see below:

The server seems to treat the lonewolves all together as a single squad which leads to unlocking all the kits(same as if you are in the squad and the kits unlocks as you get more people in, except there's no limit to these kits at all)

Great way for all the marksman fanboys to ruin the game. 

I expect this to be fixed for reasons, not many, just one:

Balance!  B)

Great way for all the marksman fanboys to ruin the game. 

I expect this to be fixed for reasons, not many, just one:

Balance!  B)

All heil to BALANCE :D