Sign in to follow this  
Frizzant

Weapon Skins + Overall Skins (maybee Community Made) ?

How do you feel, about having "Officially" acknowleged Skins,

like Valve does it with CS:GO Skins? This could make a player more disguised, or popping out in certain Terrain.

I think this would give the Community something to do, when they are getting boored of playing all the time, but stil want to give something to the game.

PROS:
- Camouflgage
- Developers don't need to make them
- Fun for users

CONS:
- Devs. have to implement that option
- Work.

If you want to see this in-game, lets do this and bump this Thread!

I think this would not be fitting for Squad the way it works in CS. We will have a system in place for the dev´s to do something with skins in the future (founder skins). Maybe they have something planned for the future, but the way it works in CS:GO would, in my opinion, be a terrible thing in Squad. (And I am one of those guy´s in CS:GO who did spend way to much money on skins....)

when they are getting boored of playing all the time, but stil want to give something to the game.

We dont need Skins like in CS:GO, the best thing that the community can do, is to make addons like new Weapon and Vehicles. (if it is possible). And the best thing that the Developers can do is to help the Community to make addons and surely to add new content themself

Edit: And fix Bugs etc.

Edited by KokaKolaA3

I think these skins are a really cool idea. Would def add a lot of customization to the game which it is currently lacking. Would maybe appeal to other gamers as well. 

I think it would be cool to unlock certain skins too after receiving some kind of achievement in game. 

I think these skins are a really cool idea. Would def add a lot of customization to the game which it is currently lacking. Would maybe appeal to other gamers as well. 

I think it would be cool to unlock certain skins too after receiving some kind of achievement in game. 

That would kill the purpose of the game, if you hunt for skins/achievements you will not be doing the stuff your squad leader wants you to do.

While I like proper camo (that actually makes sense, and isn't a pink my little pony inspired camo) for special operators guns, I heavily disagree with this.

This game simulates regular infantry combat. You won't see most modern armies using camo on their weapons and if they do it's often heavily regulated and made by the infantryman himself.

While I like the desert colored skin that us Alpha players get, I'm not fond of this idea. Non of the pro's stated above is and actual pro. You will usually not be in such close engagements that coloring your gun will make a huge impact.