Col. Ghost

Epic FOB Building in Active Match

While playing a match in SQUAD, my squad and I decided to bunker down in a compound and I got to work. I spent most of the match getting this FOB fully set up to be at this point, which is near the end of the game. This FOB took some time while under heavy fire for most of the match. I do need to give thanks to the other squads who where there giving my guys cover along with their own guys building along side of mine. I do not believe I would have been able to get this done successfully without the help of my entire team. Big thanks to everyone who helped build up my FOB.

Hope to see you on the battlefield. 

-Col. Ghost

Did you win or lose the match, and by how many tickets?

Did you win or lose the match, and by how many tickets?

Approx 70 ticket difference. We did win. If you want, Ill upload an extended versions with the end screen on it.

Haha, I believe I just saw a glimpse of your epic fob in someone else's video when he approached your base - can you verify? :-)

Just after 6:12...

Haha, I believe I just saw a glimpse of your epic fob in someone else's video when he approached your base - can you verify? :-)

Just after 6:12...

From looking at that, it doesn't seem to be it. Though I will take a look at my footage for the end screen to see if that player was in my session at the time it happened to give you a solid answer.