TkOut   

+1 for LAN Browser & support

I'm trying to setup a dedicated server for a 300 person LAN and I can't connect to the thing.

EA_SUCKS   

DEVs, is there going to be LAN support? I want to relive 1995 all over again, please give us LAN support so we can have LAN parties like in the good old days

come on, even doom which was released in 1993, which was even before the Internet, has TCP/IP protocol support and a million stuff for it

please give us a response! Thanks

Edited by EA_SUCKS
yada yada yada

Gatzby   

LAN may still be in the cards, but our focus is definitely on animation and coreinventory at the moment. =) Getting primary systems that all players can use in game is part of the alpha lyfe.

EA_SUCKS   
4 hours ago, Gatzby said:

LAN may still be in the cards, but our focus is definitely on animation and coreinventory at the moment. =) Getting primary systems that all players can use in game is part of the alpha lyfe.

THX, OFC, just gimme LAN, I will take it... at anytime :D

L0cation   
4 hours ago, Gatzby said:

Does the animation system includes changes to shooting mechanics and sighting ? For example to problem we have with some scopes that they are not placed on the middle of the screen ?