Something didnt work properly with the pictures so Im just going to gave you this links instead of them.

Something what annoys me and probbably a lot of other players in the Squad and other fps games is zooming the scope .When you use scope which can maginfy, it zoomes in the whole picture instead of only scope. The problem with this is rendering. If you had normal aiming in the games your screen picture would look like 1x outside and lets say 4x inside of the scope, but then your pc would need to render the map twice what dramatically lowers frames per second. 

Develpers currently have few solutions for this:

1) Is to maginify the hole screen lets say 4x like acog, what Squad and Battlefield currently use.

2) Which is actually pretty retarded, Battlefeild uses it for snipers, is to magnify the scope and make all around it black.

3) Which I think is the best,and which one many of us would like to be in the Squad, and this one really should be implemented in the game. Magnify the whole picture and blure everything outside the scope like you, developers, did in the project reallity. It looks good with the acog and you could probably implemet that for sniper scopes too. And it could be improved by making picure outside little less blurry and maybe to set metal part aroud the magnification glass non blured. Here is how it looked like in the project reality:

I know that developers currently have a lot of job fixing bugs and fps dropps but they should really consider this little problem because it acctually improves gameplay for people who care for realistic details, and yeah, just press like button if you approve this oppinion. 

Sorry for bad English.

You're probably going to get a lot of flack for this because it had been discussed countless times in other threads. Search is your friend

This was the discussion you missed as it happened a few months back.

http://forums.joinsquad.com/topic/1873-scope-implementation-discussion/?p=35933

The devs will reopen that discussion if a solution comes to light that fixes the performance issue. I'm personally hoping a solution is found. But until then, the devs have said their piece and I'm going to lock this thread.