ImFuckedUp

Marksman Teamplay and Kill Collection

Hello guys!

(Re)beginning in video creation i'd like you to leave a comment or a like on the video on or the post here, you're opinion is important to me.

Thank you (to be checked in 1080p ;))

1st vid, Kill Collection Only:

(NEW) 2nd vid, Sniper Teamplay best moves (shorter, more dynamic footage):

Kill collecting is not a celebrated title in Squad, my friend. Do you have any videos about assiting the team with objectives?

Wingman9, just so you know, some maps needs to have efficiency in killing, not all mods have a bleeding ticket when capping all flags. And to kill a lot of enemies helps to win, I often win with 20 tickets above the enemy team doing 3:1 more as ratio. You'll tell me "Ok but this is not CoD or BF", I agree but killing as to be taken into account to win. I play mainly as a sniper around my squad, reconing for them, calling out for incoming attacks or enemy moves. This video is just about the best kills while doing it, it does not show the whole game. Hope you appreciated anyway.

-ImFuckT

Kill collecting is not a celebrated title in Squad, my friend. Do you have any videos about assiting the team with objectives?

Isn't the way to win a match diminishing your enemies tickets to zero in most cases? Doesn't getting kills reduce enemy tickets? I'd say I'd rather have a guy getting kills on my team than someone running around doing objectives but not getting kills and dying all the time.

On this map it's very difficult to play long range due to the trees all over the place. I do when playing on Kohat and Chora i'll upload other videos soon. You can give your opinion about what I should add in the vids. I'm trying to improve, all opinions are most welcomed.

Thanks all

Hello everyone !

(NEW) Just finished my new vid tonight, after feedback from some of you I adapted to show you new things.

This 2nd vid is shorter, more dynamic and shows more teamplay !

Let me know what you think of it !

every sniper elite kill video post include a free 70 fov for your pleasure, 

sry to be negative, but im a high field of view kind a guy

hmm... maybe im just tierd and u dont have that low fov. i cant really determine cus sleep deprivation. maybe i shouldn't post at all. lol il return after iv sleep. 

i was referring to this fov sniper elite kill footage, its not yours but its an example of poor fov. sry.

every sniper elite kill video post include a free 70 fov for your pleasure, 

sry to be negative, but im a high field of view kind a guy

hmm... maybe im just tierd and u dont have that low fov. i cant really determine cus sleep deprivation. maybe i shouldn't post at all. lol il return after iv sleep. 

i was referring to this fov sniper elite kill footage, its not yours but its an example of poor fov. sry.

Yeah. fuck that guy's personal preference, ruins my experience.

Yeah. fuck that guy's personal preference, ruins my experience.

that is not what im saying, i am saying it´s a cheap trick to turn fov all the way down when you as marksman are fighting soldiers with iron sights....

When firing, is it a tracer every 5 rounds? Do tracers not render when firing in auto? Just a couple quick questions to help with ammo control/conservation.

Edit: For more than just the marksmen.. or is it Squad Leader and Marksman only? Would be nice to know..