Brisk

Console Commands

2 hours ago, Saracen Rush said:

When I list players to see steam ID, does anyone know a way of selecting a steam ID and copying it?

Cheers

I don't know for sure but does RCon allow for console commands?

That way you'll probably be able to do it over an RCon tool.

Now that vehicles have been released, is there a way for us to spawn them? I would like to test them out in single player, i know they are on the testing range, but i'd like to explore the other maps aswell with them.

Trixy   

Is there an admin command to change a squad's name? We frequently have public players creating squad names which are not acceptable on our server, and I'd like to know how to change them if possible. Thanks.

dor   

It is possible to go to "Firing Range" and change the map using:

AdminChangeMap <MapName>

But then you don't have the condition of the firing range (ability to select all kits etc.)

Is there a single command which simulates the conditions of the Firing Range in order to make other maps convenient for testing, just like in Firing Range ?

Some of the conditions are:

• Ability to choose all kits.
  • No deploy restrictions.
  • Avoid waiting for spawn after death.

Gatzby   

Just as a heads-up, the firing range has a known issue at the moment (which persists across map changes) that causes movement to be a little, ah, sticky. A fix is coming. =)

Using Adminslomo can restore some movement, and cameraperson mode works for exploration. (The gamepedia link above has more information on how to use the camera.)

Gatzby   
On 9/13/2017 at 5:24 AM, dor said:

Is there a single command which simulates the conditions of the Firing Range in order to make other maps convenient for testing, just like in Firing Range ?

Some of the conditions are:

• Ability to choose all kits.
  • No deploy restrictions.
  • Avoid waiting for spawn after death.

Not to my knowledge (https://squad.gamepedia.com/Server_Administration), but Nordic recently shared that entering admincam in local will refresh your inventory.

Almost sounds like the sort of thing a "training" mod might be made for too.