Sign in to follow this  
Turkish

Server files for GamersInc

Hi Guys,

A while back, a fellow GamersInc admin got in touch to get the server files so we can host some servers in South Africa as there are currently none available with a steadily growing player base. To date, we have still not had any response. We understand that this was over a fairly busy Christmas period but with 2016 in full swing, it would be good if we could get the ball rolling.

Could someone possibly help or point me in the right direction?

Many thanks,

Turk

Hi Turk, 

I am from Cape Town and i have e-mailed and been in contact with the Squad team and i am also trying to get a server hosted in South Africa, there is a long queue right now and they gave me the form where i had to sign up for a community server, so the best we can do is wait, and i really hope they will give us some priority as we have no servers here yet and we really need some South African servers.

Sup Shirou,

The more local servers, the merrier. I understand that they must be processing large amounts of applications, but agree in that they should prioritize applicants based on location. Guys are playing from SA with really high pings and quite inconsistent gaming experiences. Luckily enough I play from the UK so don't really have that issue.

I think we would probably host a couple servers, one in SA and one uk/eu based.

Would have been great if they can do priority on locations and see where still lack servers in what location.

SA server is up. I believe there are actually two.

GamersInc have two running at this stage for sure, and I'll also be bringing some servers up, so we have more than enough South African servers at this point :) now lets just keep spreading the word to get them full.