Sign in to follow this  
Sandeep

Urban iraq map

Hi Team

Please add urban iraq maps and environment with US army and Iraqi style insurgents.

They're already working on it. ;)

Ever hear of the Battle of Fallujah or the map called Fallujah West from Project Reality? The OWI team is remaking it for Squad. It featured the US Marines and Insurgents. It's coming. They even hid a teaser pic from this past summer 2015.

Fallujah_West-Insurgency-Std.jpg

They're already working on it. ;)

Ever hear of the Battle of Fallujah or the map called Fallujah West from Project Reality? The OWI team is remaking it for Squad. It featured the US Marines and Insurgents. It's coming. They even hid a teaser pic from this past summer 2015.

Fallujah_West-Insurgency-Std.jpg

Oh boy, of all the cancerous maps that don't deserve a remake... Hopefully this time around they'll find a way to make Fallujah require some teamwork and effort to play because on the rare occasions that you got squads working together it was fun, but for the most part that map was basically grab your kit and run around the city with no communication.

It has potential to be a great map, but it needs serious fixing.  

>>It has potential to be a great map, but it needs serious fixing.

Dont know that youre talking about...

The only fixing i personaly prefer is: make it bigger guys.

Ohh yeh fallujah my favourite map I hope it's gonna come out in squad in the future

>>It has potential to be a great map, but it needs serious fixing.

Dont know that youre talking about...

The only fixing i personaly prefer is: make it bigger guys.

What I'm talking about is the fact that the way it's designed allows for minimal teamwork without damaging a team's ability to win. I've played hundreds of rounds of Fallujah and while you can win the map extremely easily if you work together, your chances of losing as the insurgent faction only go down slightly if you completely sever all ties with your team.

I'd just appreciate if the insurgents this time have scopes on their weapons on this map. Fallujah is being occupied by IS atm. and their patrols are heavily armed.