Sign in to follow this  
CodeRedFox

Hello from CodeRedFox (Retired PR Developer)

Hello everyone,

I've been silently following squads progress and found it time to sign up on the forums.

But first a bit of an introduction. I work on Project Reality back in 2009 on the Korengal map. After a few version I had to step back and deal with real life. 

Looking forward to what squad has to offer, I can see the heart of PR in this game. Everything that was being discussed and talked about is starting to come to light. 

CodeRedFox

welcome :D
loved that map on PR.

Thank you for your services and hopefully you'll find some time in the future if / when squad allows mods to make another map or two ;)

Not going to lie. I kind of had a mini fan girl moment when I saw this. Loved that map and wouldn't mind seeing a remake. ;)

Welcome Code, welcome to Squad and its fantastic community.. Make yourself at home! :D

Is it a big coincidence that you're logged in RedFox? since there is currently a Korengal fan thread up right now? Or fate...? The thread even mentions your name!

Edit: nice to meet you!

Welcome CodeRedFox, thank you for your work on Korengal, such a great map and quite revolutionary in many ways for it's time.  Had so many great rounds on that map and remember the 'oh wow' moment when we first loaded it up on the server.

Welcome CodeRedFox, thank you for your work on Korengal, such a great map and quite revolutionary in many ways for it's time.  Had so many great rounds on that map and remember the 'oh wow' moment when we first loaded it up on the server.

Hello everyone,

I've been silently following squads progress and found it time to sign up on the forums.

But first a bit of an introduction. I work on Project Reality back in 2009 on the Korengal map. After a few version I had to step back and deal with real life. 

Looking forward to what squad has to offer, I can see the heart of PR in this game. Everything that was being discussed and talked about is starting to come to light. 

CodeRedFox

Welcome aboard! Anything you can do to help or provide input will be anxiously watched I am sure!