+1 Longsword

Iron Sights too far from in game player eye

56 posts in this topic
1 hour ago, Roque_THE_GAMER said:

So Delta Force Black Hawk down got that right?

Geometry is a little off but yes that's sensation you get in general when peep holes are used properly

6 hours ago, Maamyyra said:

What's wrong being more accurate and at the same time you also get the benefit from wider view with your left eye?

Because it isn't intuitive and not accurate. Aiming through sights in real life is an intuitive process. You bring your sights up to whatever target you're looking at. You don't shift your point of focus to where ever your rifle's pointing and then bring the sights over to your target. With your suggestion you would be doing the latter. 

God i miss my JointOperations AK47 sights,i know its OTT but damn,i used to get so many HeadShots. :D

maxresdefault.jpg

Posted (edited)

seems to me they only worked hard on the red dot and said **** all to the other weapons

there really should be an intermediate point shooting system so that you don't have to ADS when at medium to close ranges.

Edited by Randall172

On 2017-6-6 at 7:25 PM, Randall172 said:

seems to me they only worked hard on the red dot and said **** all to the other weapons

there really should be an intermediate point shooting system so that you don't have to ADS when at medium to close ranges.

Since the the gun is in the middle of the screen is actually reliable to point shoot with it, if (i hope not) they add free aim.

Posted (edited)

People are very hard to see in this game. The lack of zoom while going to into ads is what hurts the game play IMO. I know you can press shift and it zooms, but that's limited by stamina.

I think that you should just automatically zoom in when you ads. The shift/holding breath should be to steady the sway. The bigger the magnification the more important holding your breath becomes.

Edited by RaginSam

I think it's just a problem that really needs to be fixed no matter it's unrealistic or not.As I know, many friends of mine quit playing Squad because the sight picture is too painful in Squad