Sign in to follow this  
Jdphipps

Dragging injured?

I think adding the ability to drag someone that is injured would be awesome. This way you if you have no medic or a medic is close by, you can pull your ally to cover before the medic goes to work. 

(I currently cant run this game well. I cant get over 30 fps on any map. This game only uses 30% of my GPU and only 50% of my CPU :(    ) 

please use the search feature on the forum.. you're not the only person who thought about it or opened a thread about it.

and try use diff settings...

what's your specs?

please use the search feature on the forum.. you're not the only person who thought about it or opened a thread about it.

and try use diff settings...

what's your specs?

i3-2130 @ 3.4 gHz, GTX 960, 8GB of RAM. I know my processor is very underpowered but Im running Arma 3 better than this game. That just doesnt seem right. I get 20-30 FPS no matter what settings Im on. 50% RES Scale to 150%. Low to Epic. No FPS change 

lower res scale = more fps .. so try the 120 - 100, and then just play with the random graphics settings

I think adding the ability to drag someone that is injured would be awesome. This way you if you have no medic or a medic is close by, you can pull your ally to cover before the medic goes to work. 

(I currently cant run this game well. I cant get over 30 fps on any map. This game only uses 30% of my GPU and only 50% of my CPU :(    ) 

??

Why are u sad? it should be using 100% of everything

The low CPU usage (and so forth GPU usage) are because animations are running with AnimBlueprint in UE4, and with huge pop servers it has a huge coding overhead. In another words, the animation"blueprints" need to be rewritten completely in C++ to lose the overhead. (I hope im using correct english words here)

The low CPU usage (and so forth GPU usage) are because animations are running with AnimBlueprint in UE4, and with huge pop servers it has a huge coding overhead. In another words, the animation"blueprints" need to be rewritten completely in C++ to lose the overhead. (I hope im using correct english words here)

4743a5cc6dc151818643c063b5a28ace.jpg

So, is it hard?