JinxSwe

New LevelCap video on Squad

Good well thought out video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1bQGuB_TK8

Another good video write up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XIhfngsSJpM

so i am not sure what more you want? if your looking for Dev reviews and how it works you cant compare independent reviews to dev reviews.

Jackfrags appears to me promoting the game very well, and i hope he continues for a "real life look" into back and forth.

His outlook on battlefield and arma 3, my outlook of aapg, and arma 3 so we do share a game similarities about squad.

Jack also played PR i did not so his review is good to me.

Do you mean to debunk his reviews? because this is not the forum to be doing it. If you need people to help make something better? explain everything then by all means yes.

No jackfrags also made a few other videos with some other YouTubers, they were all in TS and it really didn't show squad to its full potential

I just don't want people to be put off buying the best game ever made!!!

I know the vast majority of their subscribers will be fucktards but say 50000 people don't buy the game because of them!

I know the vast majority of their subscribers will be fucktards but say 50000 people don't buy the game because of them!

Blind leading the blind, or idiots following an idiot... 

Not much that we can do there except tend to our own knitting and try to produce quality content, positive play experiences, and foster a solid community.

Focus more on our area of influence, and not widen our area of concern to things we likely cannot effect.

Never forget:

duty_calls.png

he basically supported the idea of lone wolfing as it is effective in some cases, and then asked for loads of features you'd only find in arcade, so yeah

he basically supported the idea of lone wolfing as it is effective in some cases, and then asked for loads of features you'd only find in arcade, so yeah

He supported lone wolfing? and he has how many subscribers?

You mean those kids on youtube that constantly SCREAM like children throughout the videos anytime something happens while playing any game? No, I dont watch any of that crap. Sounds like theyve totally missed the point of the game though

jesus who the fuck cares

just let them play and the record the game how they want  why you all need to get butthurt over nothing all the time

jesus who the fuck cares

just let them play and the record the game how they want  why you all need to get butthurt over nothing all the time

I think the problem (at-least what I have a problem with) is they're setting a bad example for their viewers who might purchase the game.

I think the problem (at-least what I have a problem with) is they're setting a bad example for their viewers who might purchase the game.

oh no!

oh no!

Brilliant. Hahahahaha.

People who buy the game after watching these YouTubers will figure out how to play it quickly enough. Either that or they'll get upset and leave-- after having paid their money to the Developers. Irrespective of how these YouTubers present the game, they are still presenting it to a fucking large audience. It's incredible advertising to a majority-FPS geared viewership. The worst thing that can happen is that we get more players, and they''ll be shit for a while before they get good or leave. I doubt the Devs will change anything because LevelCap cried so much they felt bad.

I got to learn about Squad from DevilDog and Bluedrake, they play the game as it should be even though DD does not like Project Reality for some reason. And when the game hit EA last Christmas i saw allot of misinterpreted videos from well known youtubers, but also some that did it right and didnt shit on the game for being alpha. And ANYONE who does not purchase a game because a single video of a youtuber has issues with a game or doesnt like it is a idiot. Always judge by yourself! Only your own opinion matters!

Bad reviews are bad reviews, some of the best films I have watched (movie buff) got shit slated by reviewers some of my favourite albums (music buff) are not recognised as "classics man" 

If you are the type of person that watches a you tube video to decide if the game is a goer ....then I am glad its a shit review and you ain't coming to play in my garden (yard to my american friends) 

Why do I love this game? 

I love it because of the passion it brings out in the OP :wub:  (an all round good guy by the way)

he loves his squad world so much he felt the need to message the forum  !!!

That's passion , That's Squad, That's, why dick-head reviews wont matter in the end  B)

Long live squad ! :)

Are you serious?

Yes everything he said he thinks that is wrong with squad like knowing if he killed someone and having more UI stuff as he didn't understand the magazine UI worked down the bottom right

He also said he finds it hard to understand the game modes and his been in squad where they're on a flag they can't take

Oh and lone wolfing is a good tactic!!

He basically wants to have loads of shit on the screen with hit markers like Battlefield

And he's videos are really edited a lot!!

Oh it just fucks me right off because people will be listening to the shit he's saying

Battlefield = no sex wee

Arma = no sex wee

Pokemon 3 = no sex wee

Squad = lots of sex wee

Like them or hate them, bad press is good press.

Exposure = audience. Audience = money

Most of LevelCap's subscribers are game specific. Battlefield for example he gave regular coverage of patches and weapon balancing changes and tested out loadouts for kits, most BF players would turn to him and other Youtubers like XfactorGaming, matimi0 etc to be informed without having to do any of the research and math themselves in what weapons and attachments worked best in certain situations.