3rd Special Forces Group
A SQUAD Unit
We are more than a unit, We are a brotherhood.The 3rd SFG is a professional MilSim unit adapting Real life tactics for use in game, if you are tired of playing with public players who have no structure, and no sense of leadership. Then the 3rd Special Forces Group is exactly what you are looking for. We are not a realism unit. We are a Military Simulation Unit. Our training system is ran and taught by actual Combat Veterans that have served in the military at home and overseas.Our unit currently has 3 sections, however we are all part of 3rd SFG. Each performs a certain task that works in unison with the other sections. These Include:
75th Ranger's - Currently Recruiting
Light Infantry: Our primary Infantry section. Offering the largest variety of roles from Infantry, Medical, Department Shops (S1 - S5) Once completing BCT(Basic Combat training) fixed to the mechanics, and in game use of tactics, basic marksmanship, and discipline installment. You will be placed into the 75th as PV2 with a front row seat on the battlefield. Where further training will be implemented through out your career.
SFOD-A/B - Currently Closed
Special Forces Detachment: The 3rd SFG's Pinnacle of training, and experience Special Operations team. Providing Asset and Strategic Demolition, Intelligence and Recon, and HVT Neutralization. Qualifying Rank of SGT E-5 or above may opt in for the process of becoming SF qualified and joining our Primer force, becoming one the follow MOS:
WEAPONS SERGEANT (18B)ENGINEER SERGEANT (18C)MEDICAL SERGEANT (18D)COMMUNICATIONS SERGEANT (18E)
160th SOAR - Currently Recruiting
Looking for Pilots!
Rotary Wing Assets used for transport of troops, equipment, and Close Air Support.
A Few of Our Many Features:
As mentioned earlier, the 3rd Special Forces Group has many Veterans/Active Duty among the ranks, who contribute from their personal experience towards Trainings, Tactics, Discipline and other Attributes. This makes the unit the creditable MilSim unit that it is today.
Delayed Entrance Program
If you don't know if MilSim is for you, then consider our DEP(Delayed Entrance Program) Where you get membership for 2 weeks as a Recruit to follow us in game, and come to our training's to get a feel for how we do things in our unit as a MilSim.
Code of conduct for 3rd Special Forces Group members:
The following rules and regulations are in effect at all times. These rules are not flexible or negotiable in any way. 3rd members are required to abide by all rules and regulations at all times. Failure to do so will result in disciplinary action, up to and including dishonorable discharge from the unit.
1. Real life comes first. Many of our members are parents, have jobs, and in some cases serve in the military on active duty. Real life will always take precedence over gaming or unit business. We will tolerate no disrespect towards a member that has to stop what they are doing to attend to real world matters.
2. Discipline and professionalism is required at all times. This is required on all 3rd SFG servers as well as in any other server, public or otherwise.
3. All members are required to maintain proper rank discipline at all times, in all forms of communication. This courtesy will also be extended to members of allied clans.
4. Insubordination and disrespect are not tolerated in any way, shape, or form, regardless of the situation. All members are required to conduct themselves in a professional and disciplined manner at all times, in all forms of communication.
5. While participating in a match in game, regardless of the situation, all members will maintain a professional and disciplined demeanor. It does not matter if an opposing player is cheating, hacking, or behaving in a rude or disrespectful manner. Our soldiers will not stoop to their level.
6. Dishonest game play is completely unacceptable, and will result in an immediate dishonorable discharge, as well as a ban from all 3rd SFG servers. Dishonest game play includes, but is not limited to hacking, ghosting, comms ghosting, glitching, or abuse of any other game mechanic for personal gain. We have zero tolerance for dishonesty from our members and on our servers.
7. While in game, all members will refrain from unprofessional communications of all varieties. If there is an issue, the highest ranking NCO or Officer present will handle that issue. Under no circumstances will a 3rd SFG member participate in an argument in game chat. If the situation can not be resolved peacefully by the OIC or NCOIC, all 3rd SFG members will exit the server in question in a quiet and professional manner.
8. We require a minimum age of 16 for membership in the 3rd Special Forces Group. We do not discriminate on the basis of gender, nationality, ethnicity, religious preference, or any other criteria, and will not tolerate any type of discrimination from our members.
This is a video from when we were originally the 10th SFG. Unfortunately I personally had to take a 9 month break due to real life situations and schedules, When I came back I found out the unit fell. So I am personally starting the unit back up under the name 3rd Special Forces Group
The 3rd Special Forces Group Potential Applicants
Requirements for Applicants are as follows:
Age of 16+
Discord How To Join
Look for a recruiter on our Discord, https://discord.gg/kFddbQB
or contact CPT Smith.J[3SFG] on Steam
Find us in game, look for anyone wearing the [3SFG] tags