Jump to content


  • Content count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

About DarkVlord

  • Rank
    Fireteam Leader

Profile Information

  • Gender
  • Interests
    Hosting Global Event.
  1. How can I help?

    Game-play hours: 2240 Objectives: I want to help the community grow, I want to get involved and to learn more about the community as a whole. What are the needs of the community that a normal everyday person like myself can do to help out(Please do not suggest something silly, like uninstall or go make a new game.) The goal is to gain some more experience, get to know some more people and hopefully be of use. Question is to the community: What does the community need; as far as servers, staff, etc What do I need? What type of skills/people do I need to have/speak with? Recommendations/Ideas? Thank you,
  2. Suggestions for Owi

    Fix all turret xP You made these maps fam?
  3. Suggestions for Owi

    Why travel to the future just to only see it happen lol that's not fun, instead get involved in making it happen xP
  4. Suggestions for Owi

    ahh the technical side, yes I agree we'll need more computational prowess.
  5. Suggestions for Owi

    The more the merrier and I can name a few examples; jets fights, helicopter fights, three-way battle royal instead of 1 team vs the other. =]] and the rest I'll leave it to your imagination. tech site?? can you elaborate?
  6. Suggestions for Owi

    I believe that is a matter of readjusting some minor movement values not to mention weapons handling movement for all vehicles too as well as being able to shoot while driving. LOL
  7. Suggestions for Owi

    Indeed, I see a very bright future, huge potentials and will undoubtedly surpass CS:: GO. I agree and it should be one of the priorities right now for the Dev team. 150 is just along the line of a few visions that I see for squad, short term vision but I hope to see an even bigger slot of 200 players in the near future.
  8. Suggestions for Owi

    Hours Played: 2227 Suggestions I strongly believe that Owi should focus on releasing the helicopter features, then re-balance the armored vehicles attack, defense, and mobility especially on the speed of the turret that one is able to turn from left to right to improve on the realism aspects. Then refocus the majority of your efforts on optimizing the game to prevent any more bugs, server closed connections. I recommend focusing 80% of your efforts on optimization and the remaining 20% should create an environment or in-game chat browser so that new players could socialize, learn, meet trainers, and learn the basics of the game. After, you guys have finished releasing the promised features(helicopters) than divide up your man-power 50/50 into optimizations, and the feature I had just mentioned above. Once perfected, then start to plan the next phase which is going for a full 100 slot player, after you have achieved a perfect 100 player slot then you should go beta. Add Helicopter + the remaining features that you guys have in mind + re-balancing heavy armored vehicles. a) Highly recommend: refrain from adding any more features for now until all of the following steps have been met. Game Optimization: Fix server connection issues, and bugs. Creating an in-game browser for new players could socialize, learn, meet trainers, and learn the basics of the game. Efforts to increase more players: 100 player slot(Full 80player slot must be perfectly stable, meaning no more sudden disconnections and fps drops due to super fobs.) Go Beta Features, game-modes, add-ons, 150 player slot. I'd love to hear back from everyone in the community in regards to my suggestions.
  9. We're on a grandiose mission to Unite The World, to create, to build, and to help our beloved Squad community grow into a Global Family. Must be a Team-player, a one-for-all mentality, with an unrivaled passion to change the world. If this sounds like you then Congratz! You're on your way to becoming apart of something much more bigger. Application: https://goo.gl/forms/EqO8nbLX8ZQD4Iwg2
  10. Tournament Committee Volunteers

  11. Squad Regional Tournament

    A survey to help us understand a little bit more about the community. https://goo.gl/forms/LInl7dHNN2zPKJEi1